Chapter 19

After dinner.

Before Yin Quan had time to say anything else, Yin Wentao had already said he was seeing off the guest rudely.

Kan Yuancheng smiled secretly, the old and the young were really father and son, with the same expressions of joy and anger.

As for the possibility of pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger?

It's not like there isn't any...

But no matter whether it is pretending or real, it is better than the posture of a superior person who always likes others to figure out their thoughts.

Kan Yuancheng thought of certain people, and the sarcasm in his eyes became stronger.

He nodded lightly, looked sideways at Yin Quan, and said after careful consideration: "At least three to five days. If things don't go well, maybe we will stay longer. If there is something urgent..." Kan Yuancheng paused and suddenly realized Even if there is an emergency, it is not his turn, Yin Wentao has already solved it. After thinking about this, he didn't feel embarrassed. Instead, he said very naturally: "I believe uncle will take good care of you."

"Then...I'll remind you to eat in the evening." Kan Yuancheng went abroad for the first time. To be honest, he was quite worried. Failure to reach an agreement on investment is a trivial matter, because he is afraid that he is not familiar with the place. If he fails, he will be discouraged and have no one to accompany him, and he will be in trouble by himself.

After saying that, Yin Quan was worried that Kan Yuancheng thought he wanted to check the post, so he quickly added cautiously, "You are just like dad. You don't care when you are busy. I am thinking about your stomach."

Yin Quan nodded as he spoke, his serious look making people laugh.

The eyes are moving, and the eyebrows are curved, as cute as the crescent moon.

Kan Yuancheng also wanted to tell you something.

But the future "father-in-law" was watching eagerly from the side, as if he was carrying a chainsaw and an ax, planning to deal with his claws.

Scary.

His face was expressionless and he simply said: "Well, I won't turn off the phone."

"Uncle, I'll trouble you to take care of that little...Xiaoquan." Kan Yuancheng swallowed back the "little curly hair" that came to his mouth.

Taking a deep breath, this was the second time I almost blurted it out in front of others.

Curly hair is really magical.

Yin Wentao's eyebrows were raised and he was glaring with anger.

What nonsense is this!

Of course he would take good care of his Yin family's son, the little peace he and his wife held in their palms!

Is it his turn for a poor boy with no shame and status to say this?

He pretends to call him uncle in front of his son, but in private he talks about Yin Dong.

hypocritical! cunning! Shameless!

Thinking of this guy aggressively approaching him for cooperation in the study room, asking for a loan of 500 million yuan, and even daring to claim that the money would be returned to him within six months with interest, Yin Wentao wondered where he had the confidence.

Didn't he know that he looked down on him at all and never intended for Ping An to marry him?

It's just a rat-proof weapon.