Chapter 104

Another guest left on stage by Kan Yuancheng is Wu Anhua, who is somewhat famous and has many fans.

When his fans saw his eyes full of disbelief, they wanted to call him out, but they didn't have the nerve to do so. He could only stutter out the final words like an idiot.

The barrage was filled with cheerful "hahahahaha".

Someone else made an animated picture of his expression, with the words: Don't run away, I haven't finished reading the lyrics yet.

Faced with fans, he made fun of him and made fun of his remarks about human huskies.

Wu Anhua laughed at himself: ... I was caught off guard and stuffed with a mouth full of dog food. My smart brain was severely damaged, so that I performed poorly! ! ! ! (Really, truer than gold.)

Once again, the fans were mercilessly attacked.

What can Wu Anhua do? I can only comfort myself that these fans are dear to me, so just live with a smile.

"Hahahahaha."

"We were stuffed with dog food too, but we're still not as stupid as you."

"...I can feel Da Wu's resentment through the screen."

"Speaking of being beaten, although Dawu is handsome in my heart, Mr. Kan is even more handsome. It's a pity that he is a boss, not a star, so he doesn't go out often..."

"Think of the drama producer next door sneaking up on you. I think it's good for Mr. Kan to remain mysterious."

"The circle is very strong now, and I have never heard of any scandals involving the boss. I feel that their company's overall style is quite upright, and artists rarely participate in feuds. If Dawu can do that... well, it would be nice to change companies. ."

"There are still two years left on Dawu's contract. And the criteria for signing people in the circle are really unclear. I really envy their artists who don't have to worry about running out of movies. It feels like they have to open many dramas every year. Dawu's acting skills are really good!!"

"I just went to eat today's portion of dog food and it killed me."

"Originally, I don't like people in the entertainment industry, but this couple is just on the same side. It's really easy to get along, and my aunt was laughing the whole time."

"I ran to look at Kan Yuancheng's super chat, and the number of sign-ins was actually less than 10,000, 666,666. He should be considered the one with the most fans among the entertainment industry bosses, right?"

"..."

The comments became more and more crooked, and finally they were directly focused on the relationship between Kan Yuancheng and his wife.

"Mr. Kan is handsome and affectionate. I also want to marry such a man, so sad~~~~"

"Pfft, after my wife received the award, he consciously followed her away. I suspect that he went to be the award guest just to share the stage with Mr. Yin and hand out dog food to everyone."

"Jimei, your feeling is right. Everyone is wearing suits, not female celebrities wearing dresses. He actually took a few steps forward to meet him, he looked impatient, ah, the two of them seemed to have a barrier, surrounded by It's pink bubbles..."

"Didn't there be rumors about his affair with Jiang Wuxia in the first half of the year? They said that he and his wife have no relationship, and Young Master Yin even turned black on the spot."

"Listen to their nonsense. I found two pictures on their super chat, from a few years ago and today. The interaction was quite cute. You can't question it just because you haven't been on trending searches, posted on Weibo, or gone to shows to speculate on your character. It's other people's feelings."