Chapter 84

Dr. Song received the call and immediately drove over.

"Send Mr. Yin to the laboratory first." Deep in the bamboo forest behind the main house of the Yin family, there is a two-story building, which was specially built for Yin Quan's heart disease.

Kan Yuancheng hugged Yin Quan, who was about to faint, and followed Butler Wu towards the laboratory.

Yin Quan covered his heart and huddled in his arms. The delicate little face was wrinkled, and the jaw twitched from time to time.

He gritted his teeth and did not moan in pain. But Kan Yuancheng knew that he must be in pain at this time, because his whole body was shaking.

A flash of heartache flashed in the dark eyes.

Something came to mind inappropriately. In the book, apart from being deceived and betrayed by the original owner, is the most fundamental reason for Yin Quan's death because his body could no longer hold on?

But he shouldn't be so early...

It is clear that Yin Wentao is not dead and Yin Shang is well controlled by the Yin family. How could something suddenly happen to Yin Quan?

How could something happen?

No, no, it will definitely be fine. There will definitely be a near miss this time.

If nothing happens to Yin Wentao, nothing will happen to Yin Quan! !

Kan Yuancheng has never looked forward to the existence of the plot master like now.

It seems that only in this way can the anxiety of having nowhere to rest can be relieved.

He subconsciously forgot that since the Yin family's story line had changed with his intrusion. Then Yin Quan... who can guarantee that it will develop in a good direction instead of getting worse?

Kan Yuancheng only felt as if his heart was being squeezed tightly by a big hand, pinching it, and it would be crushed in the next second, with blood splattering everywhere.

He was completely focused on Yin Quan and had no energy to look at this well-equipped experimental ward.

"how?"

Dr. Song's face was solemn: "The situation is not good. Small blood vessels have concentric intimal hyperplasia and symptoms of myocardial ischemia. If this continues, Mr. Yin will suffer from heart failure!"

The trouble with this sequelae is that the cause is unclear and there is no way to effectively prevent and treat it.

Kan Yuancheng frowned and thought for a while, then came up with a guess: "Could it be that the virus damages the endothelial cells of blood vessels, leading to the proliferation of the middle-layer cells of the endothelium?"

Doctor Song was stunned and went through this guess in his mind.

Chu's eyes lit up: "Nowadays, it is generally believed that the damage to the intima-media of the coronary blood vessels is caused by the immune response, and proliferation occurs during the repair process. But Mr. Kan's inference is not impossible."

Kan Yuancheng looked at Curly, who was lying on the testing instrument with his eyes closed. His heart suffocated, and his eyes gradually turned gray. He told himself in his heart that he would definitely find a way to save Curly Hair.

In the middle of the night, Yin Quan woke up.

He opened his eyes wide and stared blankly. His pupils, which were as clear as possible, lost their former brightness and became dim.