Chapter 53

Yu Nan and Yu Chun have the ability to work, but they have not met Kan Yuancheng's expectations and need more practice.

However, it is not so easy to find talented people who suit your needs.

When HR recruits, only regular recruitment will be carried out. Most of the talents in the talent market are mobile talents. If you want to recruit qualified executives, ordinary channels cannot satisfy them.

In order to achieve the goal of making money easily.

Kan Yuancheng could only spare his time and instruct HR to contact the headhunting company directly.

This time it was very efficient, less than half a month. The director of operations and the vice president in charge of artists were found.

They also dug into the corner of an entertainment company called "Starlight" hundreds of miles away in Jiang City - Jia Junde, one of the top ten agents in the industry.

After Jia Junde resigned, all his top-tier artists were transferred to other agents in the company. To everyone's surprise, he took away the one who had been hidden away.

Yao Wei, who won the Newcomer Film Award in 2018.

Yao Wei was in the limelight back then, with endorsements, and the crew all offered him an olive branch.

Everyone thought that he was the star of the film industry, waiting for him to shine. Who would have thought that it would disappear overnight and become silent.

If he had not become a loser now, it would be difficult for him to create profits for the brokerage company, and Star Bright would not let him go easily.

​@ Circle Film and Television: @姚崈, we will be a family from now on. [spread flowers][spread flowers]

Subsequently, Yan Yuan, Wei Zhao and others all forwarded it.

Because of the residual heat of Soul Burial, many fans of the drama began to pay attention to Yao Wei, and this understanding was incredible.

I found that my little brother was actually hidden in the snow at the peak of his popularity! !

No black material was found on the entire Internet, and he disappeared from the entertainment industry.

After three years, Yao Wei appeared in front of the public again.

After three years of silence, his millions of fans have almost become dead accounts. They may still be paying attention to him, but they are also paying attention to others.

Two hours after he retweeted the company's Weibo, there were still less than a hundred comments below. It was so miserable that the listeners shed tears and the listeners were sad.

-Three years later, Yao Wei, you are finally back. The storm cries jpg.

-Brother, have you changed companies? Xingguang is not a good person and hides away without giving a reason. He hopes that the new company will treat his brother better. @circlefilm

-When I read this news in the fan group, I burst into tears and was beaten by my mother, but I was still very happy.

-The support club has been disbanded. For those Jimei who are still left behind, please rebuild the support club first. Since Weiwa has changed to a new company, she will definitely still need us. Come on, we promised to accompany Weiwa on her flowery journey! !

......

Yao Wei was kept in hiding for three years. He was not posted on Weibo. He was not included in the company's big-character poster at the end of the year. His fans were almost gone.