Chapter 46

Before the matter is fully explained, even though Kan Yuancheng appears calm and composed on the surface, in fact, he may not be relaxed in his heart.

He will be afraid that Curly will treat him as an alien.

They will also be worried about the future between the two.

Because the more you start caring about someone, the more you will care about them.

The so-called "don't care about repayment, just want the other person to roll around peacefully in the palm of your hand", which seems to be affectionate, is just out of lack of confidence in feelings and self-comfort.

Kan Yuancheng is used to keeping everything that belongs to him firmly in his hands. His childhood experiences have already been deeply ingrained in his soul, making him look at everything very indifferently.

Regarding feelings, he didn't have a healthy and good person to learn from.

Therefore, rely more on instinctive judgment.

He is good to Curly and does not shy away from the fact that he likes Curly.

But correspondingly, he was also silently calculating Curly's feedback in his heart. He will never be a warm man who gives silently without asking for anything in return. He is better at quietly setting up a cage and gradually bringing the other person into his world.

So, when the crisis is over.

Kan Yuancheng pretended not to care and asked: "Do you really... don't miss him at all??"

Yin Quan was stunned for a moment, his shallow eyebrows frowned slightly, and his fair and delicate face was confused for a moment.

He thought for a while and slowly shook his head, "I don't know."

The first impression Kan Yuan gave him was very good.

But that wasn't enough to make him think.

Later, I learned from Bo Yang that the other party liked me and wrote it down bit by bit in the letter.

Coincidentally, he had just undergone heart replacement surgery at that time. When he learned that the "life extension was successful," he also learned that the shelf life of the heart was only five to ten years.

From great joy to great sorrow, it is nothing more than this.

Those complicated emotions piled up to the highest point in an instant, as if they had formed a fortress and buried him in it. He wanted to... get out!

He desperately wanted to do something and leave some mark on the world.

Maybe he wants to experience the taste of love, or maybe he wants to find someone who is easy to control and capable to help support Yin Shang and take care of his father after his death...

Yin Quan smiled bitterly. In fact, it was difficult for him to clarify his thoughts at that time.

Like it or not, it is too luxurious for a person who is not going to die soon!

Maybe you liked it.

But this love is not much different from the food, flowers, and friends he likes.

More factors are indeed based on various practical considerations.

Just investing time and emotion made this relationship carry too much of his expectations for the future.

The sunk costs were too high and it was too difficult to change course, so he did not tolerate failure.

When he realized that Kan Yuancheng was not sincere towards him, he also adjusted the way he treated him, from a heart-to-heart exchange to a subtle taming.