Chapter 21

Yin Quan looked at the phone on the ground in shock, his clear and moist pupils shrinking quickly.

The lights and flashes in his eyes alternated, making it difficult to see the emotions behind his eyes.

The screen was on, and there were two faces that were exactly the same, but had a sudden change in temperament, making people recognize the difference at a glance. They kept flashing and overlapping in his brain. He seemed to be trapped in a strange circle, walking alone in the fog, with too many thoughts in his mind. They came in droves, but there was a barrier that seemed to be there, so he couldn't see the other party's true face clearly.

No one knew how much impact this scene had on him.

For those who are good at painting, observation and creativity are indispensable because their works require rich details to make the scenes in the paintings come alive.

Observing and comparing the outside world is a habit they have developed over a long period of time, and it is as natural as drinking water and eating.

If viewed separately, people can easily be influenced by their usual impressions and ignore the completely different content presented in the two photos.

Simply put, memory adds a thick layer of filters to you, unconsciously filling in the loopholes in your logic.

Yin Quan's eyes changed, his delicate jaw tightened, and his heart suddenly beat wildly.

There was the feeling of a fish being thrown onto the shore, struggling wildly in an attempt to save itself but unable to do anything. Watching life gradually passing by, the suffocation at that moment made his chest so tight that he couldn't breathe.

He put a hand on his heart.

With a little force, I pressed it subconsciously, as if to confirm whether the heart was not on strike.

His mouth was slightly open and he was breathing rapidly.

This is......

Multiple personalities?

Or schizophrenia? ? ? ?

The brain uncontrollably conjures up images of little Kan Yuancheng being abused, isolated and bullied by his classmates, running and falling alone on a gray and rainy day, squatting in the corner and secretly licking his wounds...

OMG.

No wonder he was hot and cold towards him.

He kept saying that he liked Kan Yuancheng, but he didn't understand him at all.

Yin Quan felt mixed emotions in his heart, he couldn't tell what he felt like, and he was so uncomfortable that he couldn't speak.

His amber pupils were filled with tears, and he almost burst into tears.

He could only tell himself secretly that these are nothing, just treat him if he is sick! He is also a sick person, so he will definitely not discriminate against him.

"Oh, Master, your legs haven't healed yet. If you want to get something, Ma Chen will help you get it~~"

Mother Chen saw him dragging his right leg and walking towards the study in a panic.

I don't know what urgent thing happened.

His expression changed suddenly, and he hurriedly ran over to help him.

He kept chanting: "Watch your belly, I said Kan, he is a disaster. Look what he has done to you. He is not a good person at first glance. Hey, slow down, slow down, Xu Jia , Xu Jia, come here and help me, oh, my old waist..."