Chapter 74

Quan Tao and Wu Yuanyuan, who had become the target of the couple's complaints, were having an eye-to-eye fight. For a moment, there were lightning and thunder, violent wind and rain, and the color of the sky and the earth changed.

"Quan...quan what's going on." Wu Yuanyuan exaggeratedly covered her red lips and laughed so hard that her flowers trembled. She frowned and pretended not to know: "Oh, it seems to be called a trap. A trap, right?"

After saying that, she opened her eyes wide and looked apologetic.

"Ouch...hehehehe, I'm so excited that my lips are bald and my hometown accent is coming out. I'm sorry~~~Young Master Quan~~~I'm sure you won't mind~~~?"

The last sentence was perfectly spoken, but she deliberately added a slight crooked accent that made people's skin crawl.

Quan Tao's face turned green.

Several generations of the Wu family have lived in Nancheng. How could he not know the accent of his hometown? This woman just wanted to give him a blow.

Do you think he, the dignified young master, was fooled?

Quan Tao looked at the woman in front of him who had a flat chest but most of it was exposed, a pair of long legs that were concave into a compass, and she was extremely pretentious.

His eyes became cold and he said "cut~" disdainfully.

"Miss Wu, you don't have any intention of marrying me, right?"

Wu Yuanyuan was stunned for a moment, and then she smiled happily. He blinked pretentiously: "How could it be? I came to eat this meal with 120,000 sincerity. Why, Mr. Quan has a high vision and looks down on me?"

Quan Tao's eyelids were drooping, the corners of his mouth were raised, and he was very cynical, "Sorry, I don't like women. Even if I like women, I don't like you like this... Well, although the truth is a bit hurtful, you..." His eyes were casual It fell a few centimeters below the jade-white collarbone. "It's really flat and makes people uninspired."

Wu Yuanyuan gritted her teeth and almost threw the wine glass in her hand at his face.

If you don't like women, it's none of my business!

I have a flat chest, have you eaten your rice? Are you still watching it if you dislike it? The eyeballs are floating around, and they may be dug out and used as decorations.

She endured it and retorted with a strange smile: "I do like men, but I don't like Mr. Quan's style."

She is rich, pretty and young, what kind of man can't she find? As a bride today, as a bride every day, you can be as happy as you want. Men can be free and happy, and so can she.

Even if you have to marry someone of the right family, you won't choose Quan Tao!

Who doesn't know who's ins and outs?

Quan Tao, that rotten man, crawled away from her and rolled out smoothly at 360 degrees.

Wu Yuanyuan rolled her eyes and cursed.

Quan Tao nodded, lit the cigarette, took a slow drag, and blew out a smoke ring: "Okay, can we all agree?"

Wu Yuanyuan raised her red lips and looked sarcastically: "What else?"

Originally, the war was about to cease, and it was time to leave after the explanation was made clear. Unexpectedly, a phone call made the two of them tense again.

Wu Yuanyuan recently got a little wolfdog, which is big, lively and clingy, which makes her very happy. I heard that she was on a blind date and was having dinner. So he took it upon himself to run to the hotel to declare his sovereignty.