Chapter 29

Yin Quan looked like Guan Gong who was ashamed and angry.

Thinking of those two embarrassing coughs just now, he felt ashamed and angry. I wish I could immediately find a crack in the ground and bury myself so that no one can see me.

He had clearly warned that a car was coming.

Kan Yuancheng also grabbed and bit him unscrupulously. What made people blush even more was that he actually acted like a gangster in broad daylight and forcibly held his hand to feel the blazing flames.

Thinking of this, Yin Quan looked dazed again, and his face became hotter and hotter.

A low, magnetic voice seemed to ring in my ears again: "If I weren't pregnant..."

rogue!

Color embryo!

Dressed beast!

She actually wants to attack the pregnant husband!

Yin Quan raised his head, his moist and clear eyes were wide open, covered with a layer of mist, and the ends of his eyes were faintly tinged with rouge. Red, layer by layer, and affectionate, it is really beautiful.

He stared at Kan Yuan's broad and straight back.

Her eyes drifted to those strong arms unconsciously, and her waist seemed to still retain the warmth of being held by him through her clothes. It was warm and burning, making her cheeks numb and her throat itchy.

Another wave of wandering thoughts.

"Hmph." Bad thing.

He muttered something under his breath.

There was another chuckle.

The palm of his hand was squeezed hard, and one hand pulled his index finger and rubbed it.

"What are you humming?"

"Be careful, I will execute you on the spot!" Kan Yuancheng led him into the elevator, but there happened to be no one inside. He pressed the button for the sixth floor and said casually.

Yin Quan choked, and after the parking lot play, the elevator play also began to play out in his mind.

The rouge color on his face that had not faded became thicker again. He lowered his head in a hurry, not daring to look at Kan Yuancheng.

I only dare to curse in my heart, this person is really getting more and more shameless.

He was inexplicably sure that Kan Yuancheng could do such a thing.

After being watched by people watching the two people's affectionate behavior, he seemed to have opened up the two channels of Ren and Du. Opening the door to a new world, he was no longer as polite and restrained as before, but was as passionate as fire, as if he wanted to burn and devour him too.

While Yin Quan was scared, he also felt a different kind of excitement.

Being sneaky is really exciting and fast.

Kan Yuan was slightly stunned.

He glanced lightly at Yin Quan's flat belly.

Little one, you must also want your dads to get along well and not quarrel, right?

If you don't object, you agree.

Since he decided to be a good father and husband, he couldn't give Curly the chance to regret.

Although, it turns out that he has a villainous heart, and Curly is still the same silly and adorable Curly.

But building a happy family and giving children a good environment to grow up is impossible without anyone.