Chapter 78

Ever since Yu Nan accidentally sent Mr. Kan to his debut last time because of his unprofessionalism, he has been paying attention to the "Half Face" super talk all the time.

Whenever he saw fewer and fewer new posts, he would think that he would be one step closer to redeeming his sins by talking too much.

As a result, Yu Mei retweeted it with a super nickname, and her Weibo post appeared directly in the square.

This is simply a bolt from the blue.

Originally, when Super Story was first established, the people who participated were just some "Soul Burial" fans who were curious about Kan Yuancheng.

After so long, their enthusiasm has almost faded, and now most of them are already on the wall of other actors.

Just wait until no one pays attention and then blow up this super talk.

This is great, these people were dragged back by Yu Mei again.

Speculations about the identity of "Half Face" have revived again.

Yu Nan is so angry~

Heartache, liver pain, kidney pain.

This matter was brought up once, and Mr. Kan was asked to review his incompetence, which was very unfriendly to future promotions and salary increases.

He cursed Yu Mei a hundred times in his heart, wishing he could go through the network cable and beat her to death.

Especially when someone went to Yu Mei's Weibo to ask about Mr. Kan's news, Yu Mei actually posted a [shy] expression: It's not convenient to disclose without my permission, but I patted my chest and secretly said, the real person is really really really really So handsome! [shy][shy][shy]

Because she was still shy about speaking out, many of Ms. Yu's fans began to openly flirt with her in the comments.

He also wrote a lot of jokes about domineering CEOs and beautiful female celebrities.

Even a half-faced fan group that Yu Nan secretly sneaked into was discussing whether Yu Mei and the handsome half-faced guy were really related. They expressed their admiration for Ms. Yu sincerely.

Yu Nan saw the words "Whoever worked with Meimei must have saved the Milky Way in his previous life" filled the screen, and he felt a lump in his chest and sneered coldly.

What Meimei!

His boss's name is Kan Yuancheng, why not Li Lei?

Yu Nan had been diving for more than half a year, and finally couldn't help but defend her boss's innocence in the group: "They have nothing to do with it. They just went to visit the artist's class in his company. He and Yu Mei don't know each other. This woman doesn't know what she wants to do."

"How do you know? a data-cfemail="1e565e">[email protected]Winter in the South, are you an insider?"

"Say it quickly, say it quickly!"

"@SouthernWinter is really the investor, right? Since I attended the celebration banquet of "Buried Soul", it must be someone from the circle. When I went to visit Brother Yuan's class last time, I had already met Chen, the second in command of the circle. Sir, then...this is Mr. Chen's boss??"

"The sisters upstairs will tell you more."

"..."

A group of people went crazy.

Yu Nan thought about it, but still felt that he couldn't let it go completely.

It's very easy to ignore CP powder just for the sake of sugar. What if I have been brainwashed by this Yu Mei for a long time and bump into Mr. Kan...