Chapter 43

The chat with Zhou Jian went smoothly. Kan Yuan told everyone about the characteristics of the team under Erich's leadership.

But regarding the information within the BNTX Group that he should not know but learned due to special experiences, he was very cautious and did not disclose it at all.

Regarding this informal conversation, Kan Yuancheng was always cautious. He did not deliberately act generous because he was friends with Zhou Jian, but happily accepted the Zhou family's gift of thanks.

A small villa of more than 500 square meters.

"Huh? Where did this key come from?"

Kan Yuancheng raised his eyes, raised his eyebrows, touched his lips with his fingers, and was amused by the person in front of him.

Yo.

It was just autumn, and the little curly hair wrapped itself into a ball, round and round, like a fat rabbit.

Long pants, long sleeves, and a baggy coat.

Kan Yuancheng sneered: "Are you hibernating in advance?"

His eyes then moved down and fell on his slightly bulging belly, and he saw Yin Quan cautiously gathering his coat to cover his belly.

Kan Yuan raised the corners of his mouth.

"What are you looking at? Don't look at it!"

Kan Yuancheng smiled.

"I've touched it, just looking at it, tsk, how pretentious!"

He took a shower first, changed into home clothes, and then answered slowly: "The money I just earned just saved me the money to buy a house."

As Kan Yuancheng spoke, he laughed first.

It's just a house, but he actually feels quite accomplished!

"House?" Yin Quan was surprised.

Kan Yuancheng nodded, "Yes, the house!" Even the transfer procedures were completed thoughtfully.

One has to admire the Zhou family's neatness in doing things.

"Didn't Dad say that Beihu has a good environment? This villa is in Beihu. Let's go take a look tomorrow."

Yin Quan had many questions in his mind.

For a while I didn't know what to say.

Kan Yuancheng's ability to make money is so surprising. Since he became "ill", he seems to have an unparalleled sensitivity in money. He couldn't help but wonder if he had secretly studied the "Criminal Law" as a reference.

"You..." He paused, his face full of distress. Kan Yuancheng didn't know what he was thinking, with such a complicated expression on his face, and he just said "huh?" in confusion.

"Nothing." Yin Quan shook his head. Discovering again that if Kan Yuancheng's illness is not resolved, these confusions will always exist. He bit his lip and said abruptly: "Doctor Song said that after the seminar is over next month, he will return to China. Then... let him Let me check it for you."

Kan Yuancheng looked at him intently.

Facing the seriousness and struggle in Yin Quan's eyes.

He sighed inwardly, "Okay, you can make an appointment with him."

He realized that he couldn't bear to see Little Curly Hair showing such a bitter and resentful look. As soon as he struggled, his heart softened.

It's really a shame for beauty!