Chapter 59

Li family?

These two words lingered between his lips and teeth. Yin Quan held the phone and was lost in thought.

"Who called?" The bathroom door was suddenly pushed open, and Kan Yuancheng came out with a lingering steam, his posture relaxed.

The long bathrobe is worn loosely on the body, the smooth chest is exposed, the short black hair sticks to the chiseled cheeks, and water drops are dripping down from the ends of the hair, along the neck, Submerged in a bathrobe, sexy and sultry.

He walked over slowly, looking refreshed.

Seeing Yin Quan in a daze, he didn't pay attention to himself. Confusion flashed in Kan Yuancheng's eyes, and he asked again: "Who made the call just now?"

Yin Quan trembled and regained consciousness.

His pupils shrank subconsciously, and then he put a smile on his face and joked: "A guy named Quan Ersi, he said his name is Quan Tao."

Kan Yuancheng threw the towel in his hand to Yin Quan, walked to the stool consciously, and asked as he walked: "What did he say?"

Yin Quan glanced at the towel in his hand.

Looking at him again, he looked like a big man waiting to be served. He said "heh", but it didn't mean that he wouldn't wipe his hair. It was just that the movements of his hands were a bit rough.

"He said that the Li family was behind the scenes and stole the company's orders."

Yin Quan's voice was low and his emotions could not be heard.

He found the news very confusing.

It's not that Quan Tao deliberately lied, but in the shipbuilding industry, the word "Yin Shang" is the guarantee of quality.

You know, once a ship has quality problems, it will be at the cost of human life. Whenever something goes wrong, not only the company to which the ship belongs will be investigated, but the company that manufactured the ship may be involved in a lawsuit, and even local officials will have to be held accountable.

No shipping company or tourism group will change its partner easily, as that would be too risky.

Li family...

There is no such thing as this.

"Quan Tao, Quan family?? When did you meet him? , Xi, , from the tone of his voice, it seems that he is very familiar with you~~"

Yin Quan thought of Quan Tao's reputation in the circle. Although he knew that the rumors were not necessarily true, he still couldn't help but frown.

Kan Yuancheng only heard the first sentence clearly.

Ignoring the behavior of the little curly man who pulled his hair so hard that his scalp was almost bald, his expression became stern.

"Li family? Which Li family is it?"

In the novel, is there any mention of the so-called Li family's suppression of Yin merchants?

Kan Yuancheng's eyes deepened and he went over the plot in his memory. It was determined that the Yin Shang Dynasty had not experienced any major turmoil at all. It was just a period of chaos after Yin Wentao's death, and then it was stolen by the original owner in the name of his son-in-law.

"Lee's Shipbuilding."

"Our Nancheng is close to the river, with convenient water transportation and many shipbuilding companies. The Li family has little contact with our Yin family, because the Yin family has a wide range of business, and there is essentially no fierce competition between the two. Yin Shang has five subsidiaries, and It not only manufactures single ferries and yachts, but involves other aspects, especially in the domestic market share, giant floating cranes, pipe-laying ships, engineering ships, etc. designed in cooperation with certain departments account for the majority."