Chapter 97

Jiang Wuxia posted on Weibo only half an hour apart from Yin Quan.

At that time, Kan Yuancheng and Yin Wentao had a business banquet in the evening and had not returned home yet.

Yin Quan had just put the twins to sleep, and was alone in his laziness. He held his phone and looked at Jiang Wuxia's Weibo. Every word was obviously normal, but he just felt that the last Aite was extremely dazzling.

What to do?

Seduce his husband openly in front of him?

In terms of relationship, Jiang Wuxia should be relatively familiar with him, right? At least we are in a circle, and we can occasionally meet each other at major banquets.

He doesn't care about himself, but he cares about Kan Yuancheng? ?

Yin Quan frowned, his face cold, filled with anger that he didn't even notice.

His eyes were blank, and he didn't know what he was thinking of. He bit his nails unconsciously and clicked on Wu Yuanyuan's news.

[Yin Quan: [Picture] What does he want to do? Is this provoking me? 】

Wu Yuanyuan replied instantly: "Oh, I have told you before that the Jiang siblings are not good people. Jiang Wuyou has been angry with me for more than ten years just because I reminded her that her skirt is dirty, and becomes bitchy and sarcastic when she sees me. She Is my younger brother really as spotless, elegant and dignified as people outside say? Of course when you enter the entertainment industry, you have to set up a personal profile like everyone else. They are all fake. He can't be... Have you fallen in love with your family, Kan Yuancheng?"

Yin Quan thought for a while.

He nodded in agreement, then shook his head, typing quickly with his fingers: "Yuan Cheng doesn't know him. The only time I saw him was when he received the award, but Jiang Wuxia's words were very unpleasant at the time, and he didn't seem to like him."

If you like someone, you show disdain in your demeanor and words, and constantly insult the other person.

Then Yin Quan wants to say that the person he likes is miserable, and this person must be sick.

Very sick.

[Wu Yuanyuan: Wait, I'll ask them~]

After a while, Wu Yuanyuan made an [angry] expression and said: "Just bitch him! Gao Yuan said, Jiang Wuxia has often appeared in Quan Tao's circle recently, and he probably tried his best to meet your Kan Yuancheng by chance. , I think, I just want to poach you."

Yin Quan's heart tightened.

The hand holding the phone tightened subconsciously.

Amber eyes narrowed, and he dialed Wu Yuanyuan's phone: "I remember that he has a very high vision. Whoever's boss chased him before, didn't he despise them? Even if he wants to fall in love, he has to find the best one. Yes, I thought he had fallen in love with Brother Wu. He has never looked at my Yuancheng." His sudden... sense of presence is quite surprising.

Wu Yuanyuan laughed loudly: "You are stupid."

"Things are different now. Even if Kan Yuancheng has no money, there are others besides you who are interested in him. What's more, now?"

"My eldest brother said that among the new generation in Nancheng, no one can compare to your husband, even he himself is a few points behind. Quanquan, it's not like you don't know, my brother is a stinker, and he has always been proud of himself. The number one young man in Nancheng has already voluntarily abdicated his position a while ago."