Chapter 23

The more Kan Yuancheng told himself that this was Xiao Curly's conspiracy, just to take advantage of his guilt, the more irritable he became.

My heart felt like it was entangled in wildly growing vines.

The harder he struggled, the tighter the vines tightened.

Make him restless.

He stared at the unresponsive chat interface.

His nostrils twitched slightly, making his nostrils enlarge with anger.

After calming down, he dialed Yin Quan's phone number again.

Didn't hang up.

No one answered either.

Among Yin Quan's friends, he only met Gao Yuan, but he did not have Gao Yuan's contact information.

He clicked on the address book and finally found a number marked "Yin Family" at the bottom.

The gloomy expression brightened slightly.

The call was quickly answered.

"Mr. Kan??" Judging from the voice, it should be Butler Wu.

"Hello, I'm looking for Yin Quan. No one answered the phone call. I'm a little worried. Is he at home now?"

Butler Wu paused for two seconds and said calmly: "Master, I went to the hospital for a pregnancy test. I may have left my cell phone at home. Is there anything else Mr. Kan can do? I'll tell the master for you later."

"Oh, oh, pregnancy test, it's okay, I'm just asking, wait, pregnancy test, pregnancy test???"

The last two words were almost shouted out of control.

Butler Wu quickly took the receiver away from his ear and thought to himself, Ouch, the young man is just not steady at all. Is it going to deafen him with such a loud voice?

"Steward Wu, the pregnancy test you mentioned is... that he is pregnant? Did I hear that correctly???"

Kan Yuancheng's mouth was bitter, and he felt like he had exhausted all his strength by saying this.

Chinese character culture is broad and profound.

Kan Yuancheng suspected that this was transportation inspection, cloud inspection, or something else! It is not ruled out that Butler Wu's Mandarin has a dialect accent.

Yes, not ruled out.

Although in his impression, Butler Wu's Mandarin standard was good enough to pass the first-level test, the possibility of making a mistake was very low, especially since the word "hospital" was added in front of it.

But when people encounter unexpected things, they are always good at self-deception at first, and they will still struggle desperately even though they know it is useless.

Kan Yuancheng fell into this state now.

Reason told him that he heard it right, and Butler Wu was also right. Little Curly Hair was indeed pregnant, and she was still carrying his child.

But emotionally, he was not ready to accept this fact. He even had no idea about men being pregnant and having children, even though this was included in the worldview created by the novel.

but--

He has lived in the normal world for almost thirty years. In all reports related to men giving birth, the premise is that the birth certificate of the pregnant woman has clearly marked "female", and the pregnancy is just a matter of stopping the injection of hormones after sex reassignment surgery.