Chapter 79

Yu Nan's expression froze for a moment. He looked at Chen Siyuan and asked for help.

Chen Siyuan shrugged, there was nothing he could do to help.

Kan Yuancheng ignored the lawsuit between the two of them. Throwing the well-fitting coat on the office chair, he unbuttoned the cufflinks.

That movement was 70% wanton and 30% romantic.

He said nonchalantly: "It works pretty fast. It took me less than an hour and a half from the airport to get here, and all the soft articles came out."

"How did they get the news about my return to China? Also, check to see if there is anything fishy about the so-called fans." Kan Yuancheng is used to being suspicious of everyone.

Especially since he thinks he is low-key enough and never appears in public. He really lacks the soil to cultivate fans.

When Yu Nan heard the word "fans", she was stunned.

Thinking of the airport pick-up photos in the group, his heart pounded, and he hesitated for half a second before deciding to confess and be lenient.

"Those who go to the airport should be true fans."

Chen Siyuan noticed a line of sight falling on him. He touched his nose, lowered his head by two points, and said nothing.

Kan Yuancheng raised his eyes with sharp eyes: "Tell me about it."

Yu Nan then confessed that he was undercover in the fan group a year ago, "The group has never revealed that they will be picked up at the airport. I asked just now and it was said by another group. That person also posted the boss's post in "Chasing" Photos from the set of "The Fierce", that's why they..."

"Boss, do you want to contact the Weibo official to blow up this super talk? And that... group, do you want to blow it up too?"

To be honest, Yu Nan has been with them for almost a year and is really reluctant to let them go.

Kan Yuancheng glanced at him sideways, sneered, turned to Chen Siyuan and said: "You have taken him for so long, why is he still not making progress! The effect is not obvious."

Are super chat and group chat important now?

Isn't it time to investigate the person who deceived fans by posting photos from the cast of "The Pursuit"?

Chen Siyuan was startled, and when he met Yu Nan's depressed and angry eyes, he lowered his head and suppressed a smile.

"First check the person who posted the picture first. Then contact several troll companies and ask who paid the trolls to hit my head."

There are only a few navy companies in the circle.

As long as you take the time to check, you will soon know who is plotting against him.

Chen Siyuan has a wide network of contacts and quickly found one of the people behind the scenes. The reason why it is said to be one of them is because the Navy Studio only revealed that the employer of the popular story about changing roles in "Chasing the Murderer" is Jiaxin Fu Mengtao.

As for the subsequent video that distorted Kan Yuancheng, they kept silent about it, saying that they would not offend the other party.

The people behind the scenes neither clarified nor responded. He felt that the circle was weak and not good at playing public opinion wars, so he even more frantically fabricated information about himself.

After a while, Yan Yuan was the canary kept by Kan Yuancheng.

After a while, Wei Zhao relied on Kan Yuancheng to dominate the crew and disrespected his predecessors.