Chapter 22

The session with BNTX went very smoothly.

The method proposed by Kan Yuancheng still needs further verification, but the theory can support it. Therefore, the detailed treaty had to be revised again. Erich was also very surprised when he learned about Linchuan medicine submitted by Kan Yuan.

At the same time, he greatly appreciated Kan Yuancheng's generosity and selflessness.

When nothing was agreed upon, no conditions were raised.

Instead, he solved a big problem for them first.

Jonas hesitated to speak, his premonition of impending disaster getting stronger and stronger, and he tried his best to wink at his colleagues.

The two of them were in every possible embarrassment, and while they were still excusing each other, they heard Erich, with a smile on his face that was so honest and silly, that he happily asked: "Kan, 10%, what do you think?"

The two assistants just felt like a bolt from the blue.

His facial expression was out of control, and it took a lot of effort not to cover the crown prince's mouth.

Boss, come back and take care of your stupid brother!

"Erich, this... I think you should discuss it with Leon before deciding." One person swallowed his saliva and struggled to speak.

He could already foresee how Leon would be furious when he came back.

Who doesn't know that Leon's doting brother is a crazy person?

When Erich got into huge trouble, he was able to follow behind and wipe his ass with ease. The company suffered a loss in this matter. Will they be held accountable and fired directly?

Although you can get compensation.

But no one wants to pay for the emperor's willfulness.

Thinking of this, another assistant who had the same problem also tried to save himself: "Erich, 10% is too much."

This Eastern man only has 600 million, so he will occupy more than one-third of the total.

no.

This is absolutely not okay.

Kan Yuancheng had a smile on his face, his posture was calm, and he was not anxious at all.

Erich frowned and looked at the two assistants with disapproval: "The research results are priceless!"

What the two wanted to say was interrupted again by his determination.

He waved his hand and said, "You don't understand how great this proposal is. Listen to me and listen to me. Since Leon has left the matter to me, it will be up to me to decide."

Kan Yuancheng tilted his head slightly and looked at the street outside the floor-to-ceiling window.

The corners of his mouth were raised.

The smile is not very obvious.

After Erich chatted with Kan Yuancheng, he felt like he was enlightened. His thoughts, which had been stuck for a long time, were like a river that finally regained its vitality. It flowed gurglingly, with waves coming one after another, and he courageously came forward.

Countless chemical symbols flashed in my brain.

And quickly disappeared.

Like a furious horse trying to find a way to leap over.

Worried that things had changed, he quickly asked Jonas to modify the contract, but Jonas looked sad and tried to dissuade him to no avail. He had no choice but to succumb to the power of the emperor's brother.