Chapter 5

Kan Yuancheng looks good.

She has sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes, and her brow bones are slightly higher, which makes her eyebrows look deeper and more charming than those of ordinary people. His skin is fairer than that of ordinary men. When he is not smiling, you can feel the alienation and indifference on his body from ten meters away.

When he smiles, he is gentle and graceful.

If you put on a hood and dress up in ancient costume, you will look like a handsome and handsome man in ancient costume.

No wonder he became a big C celebrity.

Even though he admitted that his family background was not good and he had no intention of falling in love, his admirers still flocked to him and fell under his white washed jeans.

Even after learning that Yin Quan had become a lover with him, his admirers remained unabated. On the contrary, they were even more convinced that they had unique vision.

"You guys are also tidying up. I heard that Zhou Quan brought a few handsome and beautiful friends. Let's talk about it first. We can't embarrass 307. We are responsible for Lin 8's appearance, especially Kan Yuancheng, Lin 8's Star seniors and idols have to carry their burdens."

Wen Kebo shouted while shaving.

Inadvertently, there was a gash on his chin.

"hiss--"

"...Sun, my luck is a bit unlucky today." He looked left and right, touched the small hole, shook his head narcissistically, and was intoxicated with his beauty: "I am indeed incomparably handsome, bursting the sky, and making everyone see each other. Love, I haven't gotten tired of watching it for more than 20 years, tsk, it's so handsome!!!"

Hu Xu took off his T-shirt and glanced at him lazily, with amusement in his eyes, "Don't be narcissistic, you are the most ugly one in 307. If you are disfigured, you won't be able to attract girls."

In the peripheral vision, two men of different sizes were shirtless, poking at each other's scars.

Kan Yuancheng looked away calmly, a flash of disgust quickly flashed in his eyes.

What comes to mind is another piece of white skin covered with blue and purple.

His eyes were dim, gradually overflowing with charm.

Then he let out an angry "tsk".

****

The Hunan Cuisine Restaurant is at the West Campus Gate. From the dormitory building to the West Campus Gate, you will pass by the basketball court.

Hu Xu and Wen Kebo were arm-in-arm, laughing and joking, walking in front. Kan Yuan had an expressionless face, and his brain was like a high-speed computer. He collected and classified all the information collected by his eyes and ears, and quickly constructed a new image in his mind. world.

suddenly--

A basketball flew over.

When Kan Yuancheng caught a glimpse of it from the corner of his eye, he had retreated in time, but he was still hit and staggered, his body shaking.

His ears were buzzing, and his cheeks that had been scratched by the ball were burning.

He groaned and his eyes darkened. The tip of his tongue pressed against the back molar, and his thumb slowly rubbed over the stinging area.

No one ever dared to greet him in the face.

Kan Yuan's eyelashes were lowered, covering the fierce look under his eyes.