Chapter 11

After the kiss that caught him off guard and was as clear as water, the wet and soft kiss seemed not to be on his face, but on the tip of his heart, which was suddenly burned, making his whole body tense and uncomfortable, as if he was on the verge of death. enemy.

Kan Yuancheng was in a daze for a few seconds, his fingertips resting on the notebook paused, and he subconsciously wanted to reach out and touch his face.

He raised his hand halfway and suddenly realized - he is Kan Yuancheng from Youteng Film and Television. He has never seen any big scenes. The film and television industry is full of meat and vegetable platters, and there are a lot of beauties in attendance. The descendants throw themselves into their arms.

How could he act the same way as a young XXJ in a youth campus because of a kiss without any lustful color? Wouldn't it tell Curly that he has no experience and is not as good as him in this regard? ? ?

That must not be the case!

No matter how mentally mature a person is, they seem to retain a bit of childishness and seriousness in the most primitive sexual relationship of mankind.

Otherwise, there would not always be a group of "magic dealers" in society who come up with some weird foods, and under the banner of "nourishing yin and strengthening yang", their business is booming.

Throughout modern history, most of the various infectious diseases have entered the world's attention for the timeless reason of "strengthening yang and nourishing kidneys."

The once famous "Liu Xiahui" Mr. Kan is no exception.

Kan Yuancheng's heart trembled.

His eyebrows twisted unconsciously.

He raised his right hand and turned halfway up, pinched Yin Quan's face in front of Yin Quan's surprised and stunned eyes, and said feeling very good about himself: "You're welcome, your pursuit is too low! Tsk~"

What kind of gift is a cake?

Then this is probably the most worthless thing he has ever given in his life!

It's too rude and insults his status.

At this moment, Kan Yuancheng subconsciously forgot that he was not the wealthy young man with a net worth of hundreds of billions, but a poor boy who crawled out of the valley.

Yin Quan looked directly into his eyes.

His fingertips were slightly cold, and he didn't touch it gently or hard. His face must have been red from pinching him.

And the tone of speaking, uh, how should I put it, is very arrogant, although it is still cold and indifferent.

But it just makes people feel that he is a little too confident and doesn't care much about other people's moods.

Very different from before.

The fragile heart in the chest seemed to be frightened! !

From which crack in the stone did this man with such a stern look, overlooking all living beings pop out?

The investigation data flashed through my mind again.

He really couldn't figure out what went wrong?

Yin Quan was silent for a moment, lowering his head to hide the emotions in his eyes.

When he raised it again, his moist eyes were filled with overwhelming emotion. He rubbed his face calmly against his fingertips and said softly and coquettishly: "If there is no pursuit, there will be no pursuit. This means that I can make a good living. Anyway, I just like it."