Chapter 14

A post suddenly appeared on the University Alliance Forum.

"I accidentally ate a green tea melon while passing by"

Because it happened to be a holiday, students were going home all the time, and people who were busy looking for part-time jobs were looking for places to apply.

Not many people browse the campus network, so even if a 60-second video was posted in this post, the number of clicks would be very poor, and the number of people replying would be pitiful.

3L: Oh, I checked with my eyes. It's not our school, it seems to be University A next door? ?

6L: Bah, A won't take the blame, he will be taken away at the speed of light.

7L: He's so handsome! ! I want my soul to wear a hot water bottle.

8L?a data-cfemail="86ccc6">[email protected]Owner, which school is yours? If you want to give someone something to eat, be generous and don't hide it. This man is so pretentious that it gave me goosebumps.

43L: [Picture] I saw the Roman column opposite, it's big C!

66L: Kan Yuanyuan, who was criticized as a "scumbag", is still Yuancheng... forget it, it's just a message anyway. In one word, handsome! Two words, straight man, such a ruthless straight man. If the two opposites change their gender, aren't they the Bailian bitch and the stupid best friend who can easily be used as a gun? If the white lotus bitch doesn't usually show that she has a close relationship with the other party, the acne man will call the other party a scumbag with a face that represents justice and destroy him? Shifting the blame is now top notch, the baby didn't say anything, it was all someone else's misunderstanding! ! ! Seeing the confused expression on the acne man's face, it hurt.

Ren Bailian pretends to be pitiful, but he actually cares about ruining his reputation! , it's so funny, hahahahahahaha...

72L: One person writes in blood, please follow up.

...

Yin Quan lay lazily under the sun umbrella by the swimming pool.

She wears a pair of big sunglasses on her delicate little face as fair as jade, and her long and straight cartoon legs have flaws that are hard to hide.

Two young maids stood by.

"Master, someone wants to see you." One of the maids put down the walkie-talkie in her hand, bent down to Yin Quan's ear, and whispered, "He said his name is Bo Yang and he is your friend."

Yin Quan looked up.

The cat's eyes rolled around a few times.

The corners of his lips raised and he nodded slowly, "Let him in and welcome him to the reception room. I'll be there right away."

Bo Yang had known for a long time that the only heir to the Yin Shang Group, Young Master Yin Quan, lived in Zijin Mountain, the most expensive wealthy area.

But this is his first time here.

When he stood in front of the gate of the Purple Mountain Villa District, his eyes burst with unprecedented desire and determination. The light was dazzling and hot, and his ambition was burning.

"Mr. Bo, please come in." After verifying his identity, the security guard at the gate made a respectful gesture of letting him go.

Bo Yang tried his best to suppress the unease in his heart. His head was slightly raised.

Like a noble swan, he nodded proudly and showed off his every move.

An intoxicating smile bloomed on his face, and at this moment, he seemed to have the illusion of squeezing into Yin Quan's circle.