Chapter 62

In addition to not allowing Quan Tao to get involved in bad things, Kan Yuancheng arranged for Yin Quan's other bodyguard, Zhou Yi, to join the show crew, commonly known as a "pseudo-amateur".

What does pseudo-amateur mean? Just think of it as a "shill" for the show.

Although 72 Hours claims to have no script, it wants to let the public see the most real stars. In fact, there is still a plot framework in the hands of the staff, and the appearance of "pseudo-amateurs" is to appropriately highlight the difficulty of the challenging tasks.

The "pseudo-amateurs" of variety shows should pose appropriate problems to the guests and also know how to create an atmosphere. They are like the audience in the studio who laugh appropriately or are moved to tears by the stage effects. They exist to "support the scene" for the show.

It is different from Xu Jia's upright Chinese character face and honest appearance.

Zhou Yi is not particularly tall, has a somewhat boyish-female appearance, but has eyes like a falcon. The "group leader" knew that he was a related household and treated him very well.

Shooting lasted until the next day.

Kan Yuancheng received news that the program team suddenly encountered heavy rain and strong winds while mountaineering, and two guests and a staff member lost contact with the group.

The local police station has been contacted to find someone.

Kan Yuancheng turned on the news at the filming location to check the weather, and found that the real-time news was saying that multiple landslides were suspected in the area.

It was not until noon the next day that I finally heard that the man had been found.

Bo Yang's calf was scratched by a branch.

Another artist in the same group, Yu Hongkuang, who had just won the Snow Bear Award for Best Actor, had two fractures in his calf and severed ligaments. The injury was quite serious. Even the staff member who was following the two men broke his head, had several thorn wounds on his face, and his face was disfigured.

When Kan Yuancheng heard the news on the phone, his face darkened, but he felt like his suspicions had been confirmed.

His eyelids slowly drooped, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

His knuckled fingers tapped impatiently on the ceramic cup on the table, making a "ding~ding~" sound.

This matter is very strange and troublesome. Is his good luck unlimited?

Kan Yuancheng frowned, thought about it, and dialed Zhou Yi's number.

In the evening of the same day, a so-called "staff member" revealed the general situation of the injured guest, reassuring fans that their idol was recovering well.

When the fans saw that one of the program crew members was also injured, and the injuries were not serious, their crusade against the program crew itself immediately eased.

After discussion, the big fans of the Shidi family found a new party to bear their wrath.

In addition to criticizing the program crew for not taking adequate safety measures, they began to question:

Are Bo Yang and Yu Hongkuang assigned to the same group? If not, why did he disappear with Yu Hongkuang?

Yu Hongkuang is a regular guest. He is very familiar with the 72-hour rule and never falls behind. Why did he fall behind this time?

Why were the other two seriously injured, but Bo Yang was so lucky that he was not injured? Not to mention the wound on his calf that was scratched by a tree thorn. It was less than two centimeters long. It was scabbed, so it was too minor to be serious.