Chapter 96

Kan Yuancheng has donated a lot to charity in recent years.

He did this not for the sake of good reputation, but simply as an expectation for the future. No matter what the reason for wearing it here, there is always some fantasy and fateful meaning in it.

He is just a mortal, he cannot figure out the reason, let alone the secret.

We can only seek spiritual sustenance in certain aspects like the general public.

Even if you don't get the certainty you want by donating money to help someone in need, at least it won't hurt, right?

The rapid expansion of the circle not only squeezed the local entertainment companies in Nancheng, but also moved to a higher and larger platform step by step. With the entertainment industry booming in Haicheng, some entertainment companies in Kyoto have begun to compete.

In addition to being involved in Circle Film and Television on the surface, Kan Yuancheng has also made a lot of investments privately.

Most of them were led by Quan Tao, who was hiding behind them.

Kan Yuancheng did not deliberately conceal it. Whenever someone comes to ask for investment, if the project is good, he will be happy to lend a hand.

People in the Nancheng business district know this very well. Because they know his role in it, in the past two years, no one has gradually teased him about having a good father-in-law.

Kan Yuancheng also won the honor of being one of the top ten outstanding young entrepreneurs in Nancheng.

Received exclusive interviews from CCTV and Nancheng TV. His unique investment experience has been reported by more than ten well-known media.

"Mr. Kan, why did you think of going into business in the first place? We have learned about your study experience. You are a very good person in the professional field. In time, I believe you will become a top doctor. So make this decision, you Do you regret it?"

the host asked with a smile.

Kan Yuancheng also smiled, with rare humor: "Every line and every job needs someone to do it. I think... I am so good that I can do it anywhere, and I am doing quite well in the entertainment industry now."

The host laughs.

"Mr. Kan, do you mind sharing your feelings with everyone? Have you heard of the popular CP under the city recently?"

Kan Yuancheng's eyes darkened, and he shook his head with a smile: "I'm not a star chaser, and I don't know much about celebrity fans."

The host caught a glimpse of the assistant director making gestures backstage, probably asking her to skip the question. She just glanced at it casually and ignored it. She explained with a smile: "As for the CP under the city, netizens think that you are a good match for the most popular star Jiang Wuxia, so they named you with a homophonic sound——"

Before she finished speaking, Kan Yuancheng narrowed his eyes slightly and interrupted her directly: "I won't overbearingly say no to what netizens like to talk about. But from my personal point of view, I don't want anyone to talk to strangers about me. Get together and form the so-called CP."

"I think this is the consciousness of a married man. If I were put together with other people, it would affect my mood."

The host was embarrassed for a second.

She didn't expect Kan Yuancheng to be so rude, and the sarcastic curve of his mouth made her feel on pins and needles.

There is no need to talk to smooth things over.