Chapter 24

Yin Quan didn't know this.

Although there are many people in the circle who dislike him, there are also not many people who dare to confront him directly without any brains.

Wen Yangqiu put aside the fact that he was a different kind of person. He was just for the sake of beauty, and his mind was full of daddy!

You know, his father is well-known in the industry for being protective of young children. Whenever someone says something unpleasant in front of him, his father doesn't like to argue with the juniors. He directly looks for the person who can make the decision in the other person's family to avoid others saying anything about him. Being disrespectful to the elderly, using the old to bully the young, and being careless.

But his move of hitting the door directly without any room for maneuver also caused many people to complain.

However, it was indeed his own family who caused trouble first, and Yin Wentao took the lead.

I can only go back and take it out on my unscrupulous descendants.

After all these warnings and hard lessons, no one dares to mess with him. Aren't you afraid that if something happens to him, he won't be able to breathe? At that time, it will not be as simple as coming to your door and giving a lesson.

Therefore, there are quite a lot of people leaving comments in the Aifengcha circle of friends, but they are just gossips in a small area.

Spread the news secretly to other groups.

And in these groups, you have to make sure that there is no one who is close to Yin Quan.

Ai Fengcha looked at Yin Quan's comments in the circle of friends and showed a contemptuous and proud smile.

It won't be long before Brother Zefeng knows about Yin Quan's pregnancy, but she doesn't believe it. Brother Zefeng likes him so much that he is willing to turn green on his head to raise other people's children?

Furthermore, if a person like Kan Yuancheng, who was from a lower class background, managed to get into the Yin family and made Yin Quan's belly bigger, would he easily let go of the wealth that was at his fingertips?

Ai Fengcha dared to swear that Kan Yuancheng would cling to Yin Quan.

She would never allow the slightest possibility between Yin Quan and Brother Zefeng.

Brother Zefeng is her god.

From the moment he saved her, everything about her existed because of the three words Li Zefeng.

She doesn't allow anyone to destroy it.

It doesn't matter if Brother Zefeng doesn't like her now. She believes that as long as she persists, a drop of water will wear through a stone and a grinding pestle will become a needle. There will always be a day when he sees her sincerity.

Ai Fengcha looked at her face in the mirror.

The overly slender fingers gently stroked her, but her expression became more and more ferocious.

no.

The eyelids are not round enough, the lower eyelids are too smooth, and there is no natural sense of innocence.

The mouth is obviously modeled after him, but why doesn't it have that charming feeling?

Still not like it, not like...

She slapped the mirror with her palm.

He looked at himself in the mirror angrily, as if he was looking at someone else.