Chapter 105

The night breeze was cool, and the old Kan Xinghuo reluctantly closed his eyes amidst the grief and crying of his children and grandchildren.

I don't know how long it took, but he seemed to be alive again.

Living in darkness, he was surrounded by water and other things. The world was very quiet and he could not hear other sounds.

Kan Xinghuo cursed a few unworthy descendants in his heart.

They actually soaked his body in liquid, and were not afraid that he would be so angry that the coffin board would fall off, and he would ask them to settle the score with them in his dream.

His mind was active, but his body was dead. This situation lasted for a long time, and he finally met another "person".

A weak and gentle heartbeat sounded in his ears.

"---......"

The sound of the heartbeat is so sweet and mesmerizing.

He tried to twist his body, and his stiff limbs were finally able to move.

He pushed the other person. Half an hour later, the man wandered over to him and stood close to him. Kan Xinghuo seemed to feel the other party hugging him.

Where is this? It's so dark, so crowded, is the living environment in the underworld already so bad?

Another two months passed.

He began to hear sounds from the outside world, vaguely. Only then did I realize that I was probably reincarnated and was now in someone's belly.

And the guy next to him who was always punching and kicking must be his brother in this life.

Kan Xinghuo couldn't understand why he still had memories after being reincarnated.

He didn't go to hell or cross the Naihe Bridge. Could it be that there was a bug in the reincarnation process?

When the doctor took him out of his belly and heard his father's name, he was stunned for a long time.

No matter how hard I try, I can't remember what my father looks like.

Forgive him.

He was already in his 60s when he died.

Regarding his grandfather, his father's memory was very vague and vague. Only his scumbag father whom he had hated for more than twenty years was always imprinted in his mind.

But they didn't expect that he would be reincarnated as their son.

And this time, there is an additional brother or sister.

Kan Xinghuo was carried to his father's hospital bed. Chu struggled to open his dazed eyes, unable to clearly see the faces of the two people in front of him.

He wondered, could they have the same name?

Because the scumbag father in his memory would never treat his father so tenderly. He was only impatient and disgusted with this family. He would hide it at first. After his grandfather passed away and no one suppressed him, his true colors were completely exposed. .

Kan Xinghuo stayed in the hospital for more than a week. I heard that my sister was malnourished when she was in the womb, so she had to stay in the incubator for a while.

He and his father had to stay with him in the hospital.

He felt guilty for a moment.

By the time his sister was discharged from the hospital and returned home, he had turned from shock to indifference. Half a month was enough for him to accept the fact that he was reborn.