Chapter 70

Yin Quan wanted to give Yin Wentao a surprise, so before going out, he told Chen's mother that when he returned, he must ask Butler Wu to keep it secret and not to leak the news about their return home.

Therefore, when Yin Wentao drove into the garage, he was not as usual when he came out of the garage. He was surprised when he saw Butler Wu.

When I walked into the yard and saw the twins using small shovels to cut the lawn into a mess, I almost thought it was a dream.

Xingze is not like his younger sister, who is obsessed with playing. He lazily talked to the little girl, and out of the corner of his eye, he first caught sight of Yin Wentao.

He immediately dropped the shovel and ran over on his short legs.

Holding Yin Wentao's legs, he shouted with a sweet voice: "Grandpa, you are back!"

Kan Anan heard the word "grandpa". He turned his head and saw that his brother was already in his grandfather's arms, so he hurried over to compete for his favor.

"Grandpa, An An is here!"

Yin Wentao smiled from ear to ear, holding one in each hand, "Oh, grandpa's good babies, why are you back today?"

Facing his loving grandfather, Yin Xingze said with a smile: "Daddy said, we will all live with grandpa from now on!"

Yin Wentao was surprised and doubtful: "Really?"

"real."

An An also nodded fiercely, only to have a bright smile on her face, "Oh, really, I can play with grandpa every day from now on. Isn't grandpa very happy?" The little girl's tone was exaggerated, her eyes rolled around, especially flexible.

Yin Wentao rubbed the tip of the little girl's straight nose and said, "You little clever devil."

She obviously wanted him to play with her, but when it came to this ghostly girl's words, it was her who wanted to play with him.

Yin Xingze also showed a reserved smile.

Although the two children said so, he was still not sure. While eating, I casually mentioned: "How long do you plan to stay at home when you come back this time?"

Yin Quan looked at his father, who was pretending not to care, and felt sad. The corners of his eyes were moistened, and he felt a little embarrassed.

He pretended to be angry: "If you have a grandson, you don't want a son, right? Dad isn't happy for me to live at home?"

Yin Wentao choked, his eyes widened: "My son, why don't dad want you to come back and live? I will be happy for you to live at home for the rest of your life. I wish I could. Who moves out as soon as they get married?"

His eyes drifted towards Kan Yuancheng.

He didn't mention it, wasn't he afraid that the couple would quarrel over whether they wanted to go home or not?

Children are all debts. He really thinks about his children and is unwilling to let them suffer the slightest injustice.

Yin Quan smiled, looked at the man beside him who was carefully peeling shrimps for his children, and said softly: "The two little guys are too naughty. Yuan Cheng and I are too busy, so I want to trouble my father to help me take care of them. Dad, is that okay?"

This is so true.

Kan Yuancheng raised his head and nodded with a smile: "I'm sorry to trouble you, Dad."

Yin Wentao was so beautiful in his heart, but he frowned and glared at the couple, scolding them harshly: "As a family, what troubles are there to talk about? Are you treating me like an outsider? Sure enough, my married son is throwing water away! "