Chapter 109

What is this feeling?

  It's a feeling of getting tired of eating a certain food.

  Quan Tao felt that his mentality was a bit dangerous at the moment.

  He suddenly felt at a loss about life. In the past, he had no plans for the future. Having fun, having fun, and making himself comfortable was his pursuit.

  When people fall into extreme excitement and happiness, their brains will be paralyzed. There is no need to think about anything else, as long as they are immersed in the sensory experience.

  Quan Tao has always felt that this would count as a happy life.

  But during this period of time, Quan Tao was so busy that he went from being in a hurry and yelling at the sky to being able to do it with ease later on. He felt that the sense of accomplishment in his heart was overwhelming.

  The praise from his family and the approval from Lao Kan made him feel that he seemed to have found the meaning of what they said in his busy life.

  And this is far more profound than physical pleasure.

  This was inexplicable. Quan Tao experienced the changes brought about by the two lifestyles for the first time, and he was at a loss for a while.

  Seeing his sullen expression, Wu Yuanyuan thought for a moment, changed places with others, and sat next to Quan Tao.

  She took out her cigarette, and the handsome guy next to her quickly helped light it.

  Wu Yuanyuan took a sip, blew a smoke ring frivolously towards the handsome boy, and said lazily: "I'll talk to him first."

  The handsome boy nodded knowingly and sat down to play with his mobile phone.

  Wu Yuanyuan narrowed her eyes and turned to ask Quan Tao: "You don't look like you today. If you really run into trouble, tell me. I promise not to tell anyone else."

  Quan Tao stared at her arm on his shoulder.

  Wu Yuanyuan's eyes squinted: "What are you doing? You are your ex-fiancé after all. I'm just putting a hand on your shoulder. Do you want to treat her like a virus?"

  How can you say that they are also comrades who are covering together, and their money is too expensive to touch?

  Quan Tao was not happy, but Wu Yuanyuan insisted on joining him. Not only did he put his shoulder on his shoulder, but he also blew out a puff of smoke.

  Quan Tao frowned and said displeasedly: "Wu Yuanyuan, don't go too far."

  Wu Yuanyuan raised her eyebrows, winked, and joked: "Wash your hands in a golden basin, have you corrected your evil ways?"

  Quan Tao rolled his eyes at her and said deeply: "You don't understand."

  "That's what you said. If I can figure out the problem you can't figure out, then we can solve it together."

  Quan Tao raised his head, glanced at her again, and shook his head: "Actually, I don't really understand either."

  Wu Yuanyuan: "..."

  She couldn't understand what the big brother was talking about.

  Quan Tao himself didn't know what was wrong, so how could he tell others. He stayed here for a while, but instead of feeling excited, he felt smoky.