Chapter 32

Kan Yuancheng's heart stopped for a moment.

Pointing to the pad on the side table as if nothing had happened.

"I just learned it, but the video quality of this app is not very high, the details are not done well, the order of the ingredients and the weight are not clear, so the finished product is not very good."

It's the APP's fault.

It's not that I'm not good at learning.

Mr. Kan sprayed the APP first, and then said: "However, practice makes perfect after a few tries, and you should be able to get started."

After finishing speaking, his expression changed.

With what he said, it seemed like he was particularly eager to cook for Curly Hair!

Yin Quan's eyes followed where he pointed. The pad screen was still paused on the cooking interface, and he was startled for a moment.

A smile immediately appeared.

He admired it from the bottom of his heart.

"Yuan Cheng, you are so awesome."

He was becoming more and more satisfied with the personality in front of him.

You know, although Kan Yuancheng could cook in the past, he would not cook it specially for him. Most of the time, he agreed after being pestered for a long time and became impatient.

This was true even when I taught him how to cook.

but now--

Although the taste is ordinary, it is not as good as the previous craftsmanship. Yin Quan felt sweet in his heart.

One is active, the other is passive, their intentions are different and their starting points are also different.

He admitted that he was naturally partial.

Yin Quan thought about it, feeling a little uncomfortable even though it was sweet.

It felt as if the person with him was not the same person, but two. And his body and mind were taken away by the second person, and now all he can think about is the one in front of him.

Like, the confused person who decided to secretly kill his first wife after cheating on her.

Yin Quan's praises were always so simple and straightforward, but his way of liking people was very clumsy. Cut out your heart and put it in front of the other person without reservation.

Kan Yuancheng felt very comfortable after being praised, but his expression was still a bit unnatural: "Don't comfort me, I know my own level."

"No, it's delicious! I swear." Yin Quan picked up another piece and gave a thumbs up while eating.

Seeing that there was no reluctance on his face, his brows and eyes were relaxed, it was not a lie meant to comfort him.

Kan Yuancheng's heart gradually relaxed.

After the two of them finished eating, Yin Quan got the first job of washing the dishes. When it comes to washing dishes, it actually means putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

Kan Yuan saw that he was determined to do it and did not stop him.

In a family, no one person can contribute. This is not an excuse because he is unwilling to give and despises doing things.

It's because of the unequal way of getting along that one day the relationship between two people will become unbalanced.

A healthy relationship always requires each other.