Chapter 10

The weather outside was very good, the sun was shining brightly, and a slightly dry wind blew in through the cracks in the window.

Summer is coming.

Yin Quan looked at the information in his hand and was puzzled.

Nothing is wrong.

Kan Yuancheng's life is very regular, with one line between the hospital and home.

The same goes for June 14th.

I went to the flower shop after get off work, but for some reason I came out empty-handed.

Then he went to a bar with a few friends to sit for a while, and was drunk and sent to a nearby hotel by his companions. Then his friends called him...

There seemed to be no opportunity for him to change.

Yin Quan propped up his chin.

The amber cat eyes were slightly narrowed, and the long eyelashes blocked the confusion in them.

His slender fingers tapped lightly on the paper.

Xu Jia stood aside respectfully, and suddenly heard Yin Quan ask: "Is there anything missing?"

Xu Jia was stunned for a second and shook his head.

"Mr. Kan has a strong sense of time. He is very regular about where he should be at what time. Except for the rare trip to the bar on the 14th, he did not stay anywhere else. But I checked in detail and found that no accidents happened in the bar. , there was nothing unusual about the few people who came into contact with him."

Speaking of this, Xu Jia suddenly became curious about the young master's purpose.

In his opinion, Kan Yuancheng was extremely normal, and there was no information worth digging out about him.

Yin Quan nodded.

Clear eyes looked at him calmly.

He said calmly: "I asked you to investigate his affairs, but no one can tell it. Not even my father."

Xu Jia's expression remained unchanged: "Don't worry, young master."

Although he was hired by Director Yin, the chairman had explained from the beginning that he and Mo Yi were the young master's exclusive bodyguards. They only needed to protect the young master's safety and complete the tasks assigned by the young master. There was no need to give anything else. people report.

Yin Quan waved his hand and remained silent, asking him to leave first to avoid being bumped into by Chen Ma or Kan Yuancheng later.

Thinking of Mother Chen, he really had a headache.

This is too much care and love.

Depressing.

Thinking again that Director Yin knew about Kan Yuancheng's recent visit to the hospital to accompany him, and made a special trip to leave his business and stay with him in the ward all night, waiting for "both the person and the person to get the stolen goods", Yin Quan couldn't laugh or cry.

Everyone regards him as a fragile flower and plant that must be protected by a glass cover.

Alexander.

Kan Yuancheng didn't know that the stupid love in his heart was secretly looking for someone to check him. At the moment, he was busy dealing with another weirdo.

City Hospital, Emergency Department.

"Brother Kan, I have a question to ask you, is it okay?"

Kan Yuancheng was filling in the patient's case and various records. He had to rush for ward rounds soon, and he really didn't have time to talk to anyone.