Chapter 9

"you......"

"you......"

"You speak first."

"No, you should go first."

The air fell silent again.

After a while.

Yin Quan spoke first.

He moved his butt uncomfortably, scratched the soft hair on his forehead, and smiled dryly, "Don't listen to Mother Chen. This matter is really an accident! It's really..."

He saw Kan Yuan with an expression on his face that said, "You think I'm mentally retarded."

Yin Quan felt a tightness in his chest.

He grabbed his hair and moved his lips twice. He wanted to say something, but he felt that he really didn't know what to say!

Kan Yuancheng didn't care about his interests and hobbies. Although he didn't express such thoughts harshly, Yin Quan had felt his resistance! Every time he talks about these things, his face is full of casualness and perfunctory, and the occasional compliments are dry and meaningless.

Yin Quan was weak in other aspects, but his heart disease forced him to learn to control his emotions. No matter how cheerful and cheerful he looks, his mood is more like a deep lake, calm and unruffled.

Unless the bottom line is touched, compromise is just a compromise. He never likes to embarrass himself.

Even after waiting for a suitable heart and surgery, his personality has already been fixed and difficult to change.

Only painting has been his persistence since childhood.

Knowing that Kan Yuancheng didn't like to hear it, he never talked to him about his major and hobbies again.

When two people get along, they should respect each other's preferences and seek common ground while reserving differences.

There is no need to forcefully assimilate the other party.

To be honest, he wasn't very interested in medicine and couldn't do it.

Well......

If he knew that he had done this for a painting, he must have felt that he was stupid, and in a hurry, he would inevitably say something hurtful.

The soft curly hair blocked the thoughtful look in his eyes.

A smile spread across his face, and he smiled even brighter.

"Although it's a mistake, I'm very happy that you came to see me."

My heart is soaked in honey and feels sweet.

Kan Yuancheng was stunned, a little at a loss for a moment, and could only say with a cold face: "You...do you really think we are suitable?" After saying this, he frowned in annoyance.

What he wants to say is clearly that they are not suitable, so it is better to break up. If you have any conditions, he will definitely compensate him.

The words felt like they were burning when they came to my mouth, and they came out like this without any pain or itching.

Kan Yuancheng was unhappy, and his face showed a hint of displeasure. His emotional loss of control made him more irritable than ever before.

The gentle and handsome face instantly became gloomy, and his aura was frightening.

Yin Quan was stunned, his mind went blank.

"What do you mean?"

Are you going to break up?

The scumbag who abused his writing has become a good person.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें