Chapter 36

Kan Yuancheng didn't know that someone was thinking of poaching him.

He followed Yin Wentao here and learned that today's banquet was not a company anniversary or anything else.

It was an investment promotion cocktail party co-organized by Nancheng, Italy and Germany.

It is hosted by the Nancheng Government and co-organized by the Mingguang District Investment Promotion Office.

Local government leaders and some business representatives from Italy and Germany came.

The local enterprises in Nancheng are almost in the same situation, and all the respectable people have arrived.

Yin Wentao only said to his old friends in the mall when he entered the mall: This is the object of my family's peace, Kan Yuancheng.

After the officials from both parties finished their speeches and the representative companies gave speeches, they no longer bothered to care about him.

He left with just "I'm busy first" and left.

Kan Yuancheng knew that he wanted to test himself.

If his performance today is not satisfactory, Yin Wentao will be disappointed. Although the marriage will not change, Yin Wentao will re-evaluate his abilities and will not entrust him with important tasks in the future. Or, if the Yin Shang Group has any difficulties, he will not let him and Xiao Curly know.

Because, in Dong Yin's mind, the two of them did not have the skills to shine in this area.

Telling them will do nothing but make the whole family worry together.

Although Kan Yuancheng never intended to interfere in the affairs of the Yin family.

But if he is really excluded, it does not mean that he will be less troublesome, but it essentially means that Yin Wentao does not regard him as a member of the family.

Thinking this way, he may not be happy.

Whenever Kan Yuancheng makes up his mind, he never looks back and moves forward indomitably.

He has no other relatives in this world.

The only person who has an intimate relationship with him that is recognized by the law and recognized by everyone is Curly.

Perhaps he had some thoughts of loving the little curly hair's father, and he couldn't help but respect him a little more.

Those who think highly of themselves and are unwilling to bend for the person they like, in Kan Yuancheng's eyes are not self-centered and attractive, but rather unsophisticated.

Just as aloof characters are always very popular in CEO articles, in real business communication, being confident and good at talking is the benchmark for successful people.

Kan Yuancheng held the wine glass and looked at everyone at the banquet with his deep black eyes.

He has an extraordinary handsome appearance, a smile on his face, and an elegant manner.

The smile on his face is not a soft smile like a spring breeze.

Rather, it is like cutting through thorns and thorns, the sun breaks through the clouds with a sharp smile, dazzling and confident, as if standing in the center of the light source, attracting people closer.

Just standing there makes people feel the aura about him.

Especially that face that is so good-looking that it stands out among the middle-aged and elderly entrepreneurs.