Chapter 2

The time of daze was short.

But here in Kan Yuancheng, it seems that centuries have passed, long and panic-stricken, as if falling into an illusion, going to the left is false, and going to the right is still unreal.

He tried his best to keep his expression calm so that no one could see the turmoil in his heart. But his pupils narrowed slightly, and his angular jaw tensed.

Two little people got into a passionate debate in their heads.

One is saying, this is a dream! Everything is not true. As long as he wakes up, he is still staying at home. The car accident and the beauty trap are all illusions.

The other argued hoarsely that it was true that the car flew into the cliff and no bones were left.

Everything I touch now is also real!

He slowly raised his arm and looked at his skin, which was obviously one tone paler than his own. On his left wrist was the same watch as the boy next to him.

One white and one black.

The tiger's mouth was smooth and white, with no scars. The traces caused by his kidnapping when he was young had completely disappeared.

He hesitated for a moment, turned his head stiffly, and looked at Curly Hair, who was staring in fascination.

Then his eyes gradually became firm.

The young man beside him seemed dissatisfied with his silence.

He muttered and raised his furry little head, leaning on his shoulder. His slender arms hugged his right arm, and his fingers with no place to rest idlely played with his thumb and index finger.

Kan Yuancheng's already stiff body became even stiffer. He wanted to retract his hand but forced himself to hold it back.

Yin Quan had just woken up, his brain reaction was slow, and he was still confused at the moment.

Sensing something was wrong with him, he was a little confused.

His mind was not big enough to immediately suspect that the man next to him had not changed his shell, but his core was not that one. But he suddenly remembered his mania and roughness last night, that kind of wild ruthlessness covered with restraint and gentleness, which was very strange to him.

after awhile.

"...Dad said that he likes people who are motivated and have dreams."

"He also likes people who are confident and kind."

Kan Yuancheng frowned, looked at the shy boy carefully, and tried to pull his arm out.

I don't know what he means by saying this.

Yin Quan: "You are so good, dad will definitely like you."

Kan Yuancheng's eyes widened.

Meeting his sincere and trusting eyes, Kan Yuancheng felt that his eyes touched the blazing flames and was instantly burned.

Thinking about last night's despicable behavior again, regret suddenly welled up in my heart.

His eyes darkened.

Yin Quan saw his expression change suddenly, his face was expressionless, but his whole body exuded a feeling of depression and annoyance, so he thought he had guessed what he was thinking.

Then he said: "...Really, dad relented before. He...he said he would not interfere with my marriage partner. If I like it, dad will definitely like it. Yuan Cheng, you, don't be angry with my dad." , he just loves me too much and thinks that you just have a crush on Yin Shang Group and are not sincere to me, so he is rude to you."