Chapter 107

After Kan Anan got a new teacher, her good friend Xiaopang was forgotten by her.

  Now her mind is full of how to make toys more interesting. She has taken a liking to the things that Xiaopang has brought, and she even complains about them, saying that they are not creative enough.

  Qin Xiaopang is so angry.

  I can't wait to pinch her face with my hands. But there was a troublesome brother next to the little girl. Xiaopang thought for a while, no, he couldn't let his friends look down on him.

  Next, the teacher and classmates saw an extraordinary show off.

  Well, this is very hardcore.

  "I have a flying robot at home. An'an, do you want to come to my house to play~"

  "Mine can knock down your robot, hum."

  "Did you see this? Mobile surveillance, uploading images of bad guys within fifty meters..."

  "I have this, press it and the bad guy falls."

  "..."

  Yin Xingze rolled his eyes when he saw the two children talking to each other and refusing to let anyone go.

  He doubted whether his father's decision had any effect.

  Yes, Kan Anan became honest in a short period of time. But as she becomes more and more powerful, she may still get into trouble, especially when there is Qin Xiaopang next to her who is desperately trying to start an "arms race" with her.

  This keeps Kan An'an extremely enthusiastic about her "little toys".

  "An'an, go home."

  Yin Xingze carried his own schoolbag and threw Kan Anan's schoolbag to her, asking her to carry it on her own.

  Then she took the messenger bees she had hidden away from the leaves.

  "Daddy said he had a meeting today and couldn't pick us up. He asked us to go to the company and wait for him." The school the brother and sister stayed in was always around the cultural park, and it took about fifteen minutes to get to Circle Film and Television from the school.

  Upon hearing this, An An quickly put on her schoolbag and nodded: "Oh, brother, let's go, let's go." She grabbed Yin Xingze's arm, turned around and waved to Qin Sui: "Little Fatty, let's go first."

  Qin Sui hesitated.

  He trotted and followed him: "Uncle the driver is not here, can I come with you?"

  Yin Xingze raised his eyebrows: "Then ask the teacher to call your home."

  Qin Sui's eyelids were drooped, and his rosy face was expressionless, but for no reason, it made people feel that he was very wronged. Kan Anan took a look and felt that Xiaopang Qin was so pitiful that no one picked him up, and his big eyes flashed with sympathy.

  He immediately patted his chest and said, "Okay, my brother and I are going to daddy's company. You go with us and ask Uncle Yu to call your daddy."

  Qin Sui immediately looked up and smiled happily: "Okay. An'an, you are really my good friend."

  Kan An'an felt so good after being praised that he raised his head and raised his chest: "That's for sure, I am the most loyal person."

  Yin Xingze: "..."

  What are you so proud of?

  He often couldn't understand Kan Anan's brain circuit. No, it should be said that he did not understand the thoughts of these children.