Chapter 17

Kan Yuancheng walked into the Yin family gate for the first time, and he looked at the entire garden carefully.

There are lush forests and bamboos, small bridges and flowing water, well-proportioned rockeries, and an exquisite and elegant viewing pavilion. Every scene has been carefully cared for by professionals, striving to be quiet and comfortable.

The interior of the villa is different from the style in the garden.

It's very warm, very homely, and full of fireworks.

There are little gadgets everywhere.

For example, the kites and wooden horses have a sense of time, and the wall lamps at each corner of the aisle are all unique in shape, with some kind of unique ethnic characteristics, and they seem to be collectibles collected from traveling around.

There is also a room filled with toy cars and airplane models from different eras.

All of them indicate Curly's status in his parents' hearts.

"The three rooms here, uh...are all toys that I have played with since I was a child. Many of them were made by my dad." Yin Quan was confused and touched the tip of his nose. He felt a little uncomfortable, but he was full of pride in his words. .

He only opened one of them, and then quickly dragged Kan Yuancheng out of the house, "This embroidery picture was collected when we went to the Miao Village. Isn't it beautiful?"

Kan Yuancheng looked in the direction pointed by his finger.

Miao embroidery is not as lifelike as Shu embroidery. Instead, it has exaggerated shapes, diverse combinations, full of changes, and density.

The colors are bright and colorful.

Abstract mountains and river valleys, cows symbolizing strength, and geometric lines of rivers...

"Auntie is a person who loves life."

You can tell at a glance that this is a woman who lives a very exquisite life, but is not too "aristocratic". She loves everything in life and is not afraid to show it to let everyone know, so her shadow is everywhere in this family.

Kan Yuancheng couldn't help but use his dark thoughts to figure out her intentions.

Think about whether she did this to pave the way for Curly Hair.

After all, Yin Wentao is young and powerful and is one of the richest men in Nancheng. Born with power and wealth, an eighty-year-old man can win the heart of an eighteen-year-old girl and have an unprecedented love affair.

What's more, Yin Wentao took good care of himself. When he was young, he was a tough and handsome guy with thick eyebrows and big eyes. Judging by his appearance, he seems to be in his early forties now. His career success has made him exude a mature charm that little freshmen don't have.

The only son is weak due to heart disease.

If someone wins his favor and puts in some effort to give birth to a son and a half daughters...

Such conditions will surely attract a swarm of bees, waves and butterflies.

This is a real inheritance of the throne.

But after Yin Wentao was widowed, he really kept his heart and desires as low as possible. Apart from the company, he only went home to see his son.

While Kan Yuancheng lamented that Yin Wentao could hold on, he also really admired Mrs. Yin from the bottom of his heart.

Imagine that there are shadows of loved ones everywhere in your home, and those happy and sad emotions are always there and lingering. Don't you have to be immersed in the deep feelings of the past every day, how can you free your mind to see the vast world and all kinds of beauties?