Chapter 35

Gao Yuan opened his mouth wide and screamed, "Wow~~"

Wu Yuanyuan shut up, her eyes flickered, and she quickly changed the subject: "Did you choose Yuan Ye for the wedding? That's pretty good. My eldest cousin also found them when he got married..."

"Didn't you say you wanted to get married in an old castle before? I remember Uncle Yin bought an old castle abroad. I was so envious of it. It's a pity that my brother ignored me!!"

When Yin Wentao was mentioned, Yin Quan's eyes curved into crescents.

He still remembers that when he was a child, he cried for the castle on TV. He thought it was so majestic. Having the castle made him feel like he really became a king.

I didn't know at that time that the kings of Europe in the past were at most the village chiefs and mayors of their own countries!

Yes, the name is really nice, but the shabby person is also really shabby.

His father coaxed him for a day, and finally he spent money to buy one.

With a slight smile on his face, Yin Quan could not help but say proudly: "My parents love me the most."

After all, he was still interested in Ai Feng Tea.

"So, Ai Fengcha is really not a biological child of the Ai family?" He tilted his head and thought for a moment before asking lightly.

Wu Yuanyuan's brain got stuck.

Glancing at Gao Yuan, he asked silently: Why are you asking Ai Fengcha? Is he really interested in Li Er?

Gao Yuan spread his hands.

The dispute between the two of them was not hidden. Yin Quan thought about it for a moment and knew that they were wrong.

"It has nothing to do with Li Er. I haven't seen him much."

"It's just... why haven't you heard that he was adopted by the Ai family before?"

Wu Yuanyuan looked at Gao Yuan and motioned for him to answer.

After all, the Gao family and the Ai family are close. I heard that a few generations ago, in an era when wealth did not go to outsiders and cousins ​​could still marry, they had some kind of relationship.

Gao Yuan curled his lips, drooped his eyelids, and said awkwardly: "It was originally a good deed, but Ai Fengcha..."

His eyes were disdainful, as if even mentioning Ai Fengcha's name felt like a kind of corruption.

"Do you still remember the program on Pumpkin Channel many years ago? In the one about Metamorphosis, Ai Fengcha was the child who was exchanged with Ai Xuelian."

"It was originally a one-week experience, and the Ai family also wanted to temper Ai Xuelian's temper. But on the last day, Ai Fengcha was kidnapped, and she suffered a bit from the kidnappers. She didn't cry or make trouble after she came back, and said with a smile It's okay. The Ai family feels that she is obedient and well-behaved, and she has suffered a disaster. If she stays in the mountains, her education will not be able to keep up, and most of such a smart child will be ruined. They just adopted her."

Yin Quan flat-mouthed, disapproving, what happened in the mountains?

Smart and powerful people can soar to the sky no matter what situation they are in!

Just like Yuan Cheng.

"Later, she changed her name to Ai Fengcha."

"After Ai Fengcha was adopted, she said that she missed her grandma at home and wanted to go back to the countryside to be with her. The Ai family thought that filial piety was commendable, so they agreed. Who knew that after she left and stayed for a few months, she came back-"