Chapter 57

After Chen Siyuan went out.

Kan Yuancheng turned the pen carelessly, his brain running at high frequency.

After a while, there was a "pop" sound and the signature pen fell on the table.

The corners of his mouth raised slightly, and he looked at the green radish outside the window. In the quiet office, a chuckle suddenly sounded.

Kan Yuancheng picked up the signature pen and dialed Quan Tao's phone slowly.

****

Backstage of "The Masked Man" show.

"Hey, where's the mask? Why is the mask missing?" The assistant was running around in the messy dressing room, extremely anxious.

Bo Yang was angry, knowing that someone must have tripped him up. But at the same time, he also knew that it was not convenient to hold him accountable at the moment.

After all, it will be his turn soon.

If he can't find the mask, given his current status, which is not even considered a celebrity, it is very likely that he will be replaced directly?

This was an opportunity that he finally got!

Thinking of the fat man coming towards him with a wretched air, Bo Yang's throat felt clogged and he couldn't help but retched, his eyes showing disgust and resentment.

He thought that Dingxing generously gave him a 28% treaty because it was optimistic about him and planned to vigorously train him. did not expect--

He is no different from those people who are just trying to show off and wait for President Quan's favor. All the artists signed by Dingxing have no top resources, and some are just talk shows and talent shows.

But is the draft so easy?

There are more than a hundred trainees in a talent show, and everyone has a company plan behind them. Who can debut and who can't have been decided long before the show is recorded.

If he is like this, the company is only responsible for sending him in, but does not interfere with anything else.

The number of votes in the show is always at the bottom, and the votes are narrowly missed every time.

He knew that he had no training, was an amateur in singing and dancing, and was not as good as others. And the miserable way has been used by others. If he follows suit again, he will only be ridiculed.

Bo Yang suddenly discovered that since Kan Yuancheng's attitude towards him changed, his path had become increasingly unsatisfactory and narrow, so much so that he began to feel at a loss about the future.

He also thought about whether to accept the salary from the company honestly. After all, Mr. Quan was very generous.

But he was unwilling to do so.

No matter how generous Quan Tao is, he just treats them as toys, even if he, like others, pleases Quan Tao and seduce Quan Tao. When Quan Tao became interested in him, he got a house and a car.

But will Quan Tao marry him?

No, Quan Tao won't.

Bo Yang knows very well the way rich people think.

They are accustomed to using money to solve everything, and do not cherish what they can buy with money. After they have played all the fun and return to their families, they will only choose people of the same class as their partners for the rest of their lives.