Chapter 1

At the beginning of summer, there was a faint roar of thunder outside the house, and the pattering of raindrops also broke into the quiet room along with the unclosed windows.

"Where did you fall? Are you injured?"

"...Is it a headache? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..."

Kan Yuancheng touched the back of his head and opened his eyes drowsily.

What caught the eye was a long and beautiful neck as white as jade, with delicate skin covered in rose red and bite marks.

There were a few slight bite marks, ambiguous pink, and it looked like they didn't last long.

Kan Yuancheng's eyes darkened, and various thoughts came to his mind.

Could it be...

Is it just a dream to flip a person and a car off a cliff?

His eyes were suspicious, and his scrutinizing eyes moved up from the neck where the battle was fierce, and then he was stunned.

Shocked by his appearance.

Even he, who was used to seeing beauties, felt amazed at this moment and couldn't help but want to seize such beauty.

This is an extremely beautiful face, like a beauty that stepped out of a comic book. Every aspect of it is just right, and the arrangement of the facial features seems to have been accurately calculated by instruments.

Most of the white nightgown was unbuttoned, revealing a porcelain white chest. The fingers were long and slender, but the joints were not obvious. They were thin and fleshy. The fingertips were pink and tender, and they were patting his shoulders.

His facial features are very delicate, his lips are full, and his upper lip naturally forms an "M" shape. He looks a bit delicate and naive. His short, slightly curly hair is soft and adheres smoothly to his cheeks. Under the long feather fan, a pair of wet eyes full of care and worry were looking at him...

This face.

Coupled with his clean and pure temperament, he looked like a young master raised by a good family. He was so well protected that he never saw a trace of darkness.

It was difficult for Kan Yuancheng to connect him with the "young master" in the club.

Because it was so difficult to imagine, the sarcasm in his eyes became more and more intense.

It seems that in order to seize his advantage, his good brother turned the plot into a honey trap. I carefully selected such a beauty, whom I felt pity for, and sent it to his room.

He was really bewitched.

Kan Yuan's expression changed, his gentle face instantly darkened, and he looked sinister and unapproachable.

An inexplicable emotion flashed through Yin Quan's eyes.

Did you really get hurt? His sullen look was just as scary as before, his gentle temperament suddenly became angular, and his sense of aggression was too heavy, making people uncomfortable.

"...Did you get hurt? I didn't mean it. You, you were so scary just now. I was a little scared...I didn't mean to push you out of bed. I'm sorry, Yuan Cheng, don't be angry with me, okay?" Quan was still confident at first, but in the deep eyes of the other party, he gradually became weak and grabbed the man's clothes uneasily.

He had been dating Yuan Cheng for two years, and he had been chasing her for most of the time. Kan Yuancheng had no choice but to accept it, and even the first kiss was forced by him.