Sneaking Around

It was settled, Brooklynn, Yasmina and Sammy would follow after Mr. Kon to see where he was taking these dinosaurs, only they knew now and would continue to follow him to that place, no matter what it costed them, life, limb, dignity. It wouldn't be an easy task, but it was something that they had to do. Kon walked through the airlock with the large cages filled with dinosaurs rolling after him along with the two goons that had two controllers in their hands.

The trio snuck after them, walking on their tippy toes to be careful not to make any noise against the metal ground of the airlock, "Place them near the stadium, Wu will escort you to it." Kon said, "You're not coming with us, sir?" One of the twins asked, "No, not yet." Kon replied, looking at the twin.

"Come on, gentlemen." Wu's voice crawls through the airlock in an echo and lands straight back into the heads of Brooklynn, Yasmina, and Sammy. After watching the men take the dinosaurs away, Kon turned around and appeared to be walking back the way he had came, Sammy quickly yanked her friends over to the other side of the hallway, to be avoided by Kon, who stopped in his tracks, opening his ears and listening around, the girls stood frozen as if they were playing freeze tag in the middle of winter.

Kon turned left, mumbling something under his breath. As they watched him leave, Brooklynn snuck off with her back against the cold wall. Brooklynn, followed by Yasmina and Sammy step onto the moist grass of the swamp biome, their feet squishing the ground and getting wet from the condensation.

"What's the hold up?" Wu asked as the goons and the dinosaurs came to a sudden stop, "The wheels keep getting caught in this tall grass," One twin said, "the vines too." The second twin added. "Take the dinosaurs out of the cages then, gentlemen." Wu replied. "It's a simple solution." Wu added.

Wu and the goons unhitched the large bar from the locks of the cages and tossed them on the grass. And slowly, the controlled dinosaurs stepped out, a silent gasp came from Sammy as Brooklynn covered her own mouth in shock and Yasmina stood still, "Bumpy..." Sammy quietly mumbled. "He's going to make Bumpy fight the Indoraptor...." Yasmina quietly whispered. "Oh, no...." Brooklynn muttered.

"It might be a good thing that Darius and Ben didn't come with us..." Yasmina said as she began to walk forward on her bare feet, Brooklynn and Sammy cautiously walking behind her, the three of them making sure they didn't step on any rocks, branches, and vines, nothing that would expose them.

Wu lead the men and the dinosaurs behind the back, "Wait, wait..." Brooklynn said as they all stopped in front of the camouflaged building, "We don't know where this stadium is..." Brooklynn continued, "And it's too risky for us to directly follow after Wu."

"We'll find it, Brooklynn." Sammy reassured her, "Huh, that sounds like the old Sammy!" Yasmina gave her a small punch to the shoulder and a smile seemed to form from Sammy's lips. "And I'm sure Mr. Kon isn't going to make them fight until dark."

"On my count, we enter." Brooklynn said.

"One..." Brooklynn began to count.

"Two...." Brooklynn reached for the door knob.

"Three..." Brooklynn let out heavy sigh.

As the door creaked open a whoosh of cold air came rushing out from the building, but it didn't creep them out as much as it did Kenji. Brooklynn stepped inside the building, looking around the building that was still clean, if not been recently scrubbed down but it still had the musty smell and something new today...a bit of, "Anyone smell pool water?" Yasmina asked, "It has a very strong chlorine smell today."

"I smell it too, Yaz." Brooklynn agreed with her.

"Blood..." Sammy mumbled.

"It smells like something died recently...."