Forced To Listen

One by one, the campers reluctantly jumped down in the sewer, it was a dark and smelly maze. Yasmina actually landed in front of egg shells, raising suspicion. "Wait, Darius!..." Ben said, grabbing Darius' arm to stop him, Darius looked up at him impatiently, they needed to escape now, "What about Scar?" Ben asked, "She'll find us." Darius said. "And if she..." Ben trailed off, "We'll find her." Darius replied, taking Ben's hand and the two of them jumped down together. "Scar, you're going to regret this!" Wu yelled, reaching out to grab her.

Ben covered his ears as he heard Wu screaming at Scar, "Ben, I promise you, she'll be okay." Darius gave Ben a reassuring look followed by a quick kiss to the cheek. Scar had her hand pressed up against Wu's ribcage, holding him against to the wall, Wu struggled under her grip but he grabbed his wrist and began to squeeze as hard as he could, "Shouldn't you be helping them?" Wu asked with a slight grunt.

"Or have you already caused enough damage?" Wu looked up at her and it looked as if Scar had a shadow over her face, "You have, haven't you?" Wu asked, "You're the reason they're in this mess." Wu said, their conversation getting interrupted as the cover to the drain fell onto the ground with a bang. "You know...If they never bumped into you on Nublar, they could've been home by now and not here..." Wu explained, grinning as he felt Scar press her hand against his chest harder, "Quiet? Hm."

Scar hissed at him, making him scoff, "Don't be so talkative now." Wu said with a chuckle, "You're just upset because I'm speaking the truth." He added, beginning to breathe heavily, "It's all your fault."

"Fault." The word struck through Scar like lightning, being hit on the head with the word as it moved down her body, settling in her stomach, causing it to twist and turn, Scar unknowingly loosen her grip and that let Wu know that he was getting through to her. "You made me do this Scar." Wu said, he had let go of her wrist by now, "You left me with no choice."

"But, you already know that, right?" Wu asked, "Of course you do." He smirked, "Did you really think you helped them? Did you really think they helped you?" Wu questioned in a sing-song way, extending out his 'reallys' and stretching out his voice so he spoke slowly yet efficiently. "I've said this sentence so many times it rolls off my tongue oh so easy..." Wu slowly stood up from the wall know that Scar has let go of him, she slowly backed away from him.

"You couldn't bond with them and they wouldn't bond with you." Wu word's flowed like water. "You've wasted precious time on them and they've wasted too much time on you." Wu told her. "I'm only telling you this because I want you to improve as much as possible....You can't do that when you're going backwards or repeating like a broken record."

"Aren't you getting bored? Doing the same routine? Running to their rescue? Seems like they're using you..." Wu examined his hand, flicking against his nail, "Where's that fun Scar I know?" Wu asked, sounding a little like Owen, "Punch throwing, hand biting, Scar!" Wu exclaimed, "Scar from Isla Nublar!" Wu exclaimed yet again, so did he go around bragging about Scar? But, that didn't make any sense....Why would he brag? Was he happy that Scar escaped her paddock? Was he the reason for it?

"You can't beat that title." Wu clapped his hands. "Oh, no, you can't." Wu denied with a smile, shaking his head slowly, he chuckled, "That has such a nice ring to it." Wu said, his sentence sounding too familiar. "What did you do?" Scar spoke up, "Bold of you to assume I did anything." Wu looked away from his hand over to Scar, "Too many feelings..." Wu uttered before he tutted his lips, "Not good..."

"Let's talk about that Ben, shall we?" Wu asked, "I'm going to take advantage of this time while you aren't attacking." Wu added, "We aren't talking about Ben." Scar growled with clenched teeth, "You've really grown on this boy? That weak little thing..." Wu replied, "That pathetic excuse of a child..."

"Only good to become assets." Wu said. "You should've heard their screams...Maybe you did...I know they heard yours..." Wu grinned, placing his hands behind his back. "Stop it." Scar said, "Stop it!" She yelled, placing her hands on her head, "Shut up!" Scar yelled, "Do you hear voices, Scarlett?" Wu asked, "Are they your own? Are they telling you the truth that you don't want to accept? Hm?" He added.

"You won't hurt me. I won't leave you alone." Wu said, "Your 'friends'...Your frightened friends...." Wu began, "They're running away, leaving you. They just disappeared into the depths of this horrid building, and sure, maybe they'll find you, maybe you'll find them....But, was any of this worth it?"

"Are you really that happy you befriended them? Tell me, how many good times did you have and how many bad times did you have? 50/50? 25/75? 0/100?" Wu continued, Scar held her hands over her head, "Come on, Scar~" Wu taunted, "I know you're listening." Wu chuckled, "You know I'm right."

"No!" Scar exclaimed, "All I know is that you talk too much!" Scar yelled, pouncing on top of him, "You shut up!" Scar yelled in his face, showing her top and bottom fangs, "You hear me?" Scar raised her voice high to the sky, she held his shoulders and slightly lifted him off the ground, hitting his head off the floor, "Take my advice and shut the hell up!"

Scar screamed in his face before she let go of him and ran away, the scream flooded the whole island, it was a rough scream, coming from the back of her throat, filled with rage, sadness and a bit of realization. Scar's scream echoed down into the sewers where the campers were, though they were almost out of that maze of sewage, Ben stopped in his tracks and turned around, looking up at the ceiling. "That sounded like..." Ben gulped.

Wu laid passed out on the floor, the back of his head bleeding and his hand covered in dried up blood, he may have been injured, but at least he got his point across, he made his unplanned move which went better than he expected, he wasn't upset about the outcome of it, he wasn't dead, unfortunately, just passed out, not knowing for how long it would be until he woke up. Wu was discouraged that Scar ran, but he was happy that she ran away feeling different than she did before, with more thoughts and feelings.