Yacht So Much

With the news of the yacht being accessible to the campers, they decided it'd be best to go down and get it, exam the boat and then bring it to shore. Scar was all for the idea of going for a swim, but, she may not have been the biggest fan of actually getting on the boat. The day was brisk and foggy, the waters were choppy, and the sun barley shone through the thick clouds in the sky. The island was a bit cold, something Scar had never noticed before.

Bumpy stayed at shore as the others climb on the rocks, moving towards the yacht, they'd have to swim just a bit to get to the actual vessel but, it wouldn't too bad of a swim, as long as the current didn't take its course. "Stay sharp." Darius said to Brooklynn, Kenji, Sammy and Yasmina, Ben and Scar were way ahead of them, but the both of them still heard. The campers, besides Ben and Scar, were in swimsuits, they had been wearing them under their clothes all this time, "For all we know, Tiff is still in there." said Darius, Brooklynn and the rest nodded in response.

Scar was the first to hit the water, diving head first into the deep sea, Scar only wanted to swim. Ben dove after her, followed by Darius, Brooklynn and the others, Brooklynn managed to get to the yacht before everyone, Scar could've beaten her to it, but, Scar was in this slightly agitated state because of the boat. It's not that she was scared of the structure, or the shape, or the paint job, rather, she was afraid of what the yacht could do. The yacht could take her away from the island if she so wanted it to do.

Scar couldn't rely on her memories to replay her life back on the mainland, the way that the campers could rely on their memories back on the mainland, they had homes, mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers, they had talents, and interests, hobbies too. But, what did Scar have? Nothing. Scar had nothing back on the mainland, Scar couldn't leave, even if she wanted, there was no way for her to anticipate what was beyond the island, it was something out of her reach, why would she leave the island for nothing? She wouldn't. The island was where she could rely on herself and her memories.

Scar has more on the island then on the mainland, Scar has talents of survival, interests of hunting and fighting, hobbies of carving and teaching, but, somewhere, out there, over on the mainland, she had no clue, no way, to anticipate what great unknowns lied ahead. Scar was curious, but, not that curious, she would rather stay where it was safe, then where it wasn't. Scar gathered whatever courage she had left to find and climbed up on the yacht, as long as the yacht didn't move, Scar would be A-OK, as long as Scar could see the green trees of the island, she would be perfectly happy for the short amount of time she would have to spend on the boat.

Scar sat on the stairs of the boat, at an optimal range from the water in case she needed to spring into diving position to get herself away from the trip that the yacht could take her on, the campers searched around the yacht, only to find out that they just about out of gas, a dinosaur or two had been around and there was no sign of Tiff. To top it off, the control panel was busted, the radio too, "Okay, the northwest dock is just around that bend, if we can somehow make it there, we can find more gas." Darius explained as he, Brooklynn, Ben and Sammy made it down back to the base of the yacht.

"Oo, oo! Maybe Scar could push the boat!" Sammy exclaimed, "Yeah, I don't think I'm so keen to that idea." Ben replied, feeling protective of Scar's wellbeing, "I'm gonna head back to shore, Bumpy and I will meet you at the dock." Ben said after Kenji stopped hysterically laughing, Scar jumped over to Ben as he heard him say that idea. "Oh, hey, Scar. Thanks for tagging along." Ben said, he almost didn't seem like himself. Scar and Ben swam back to shore, Ben greeted Bumpy with a hug to her head.

Bumpy groaned at Ben, "I know you missed me," Ben told Bumpy, "I'll be sure to make it up to you, Bumps." He added, "I will too." Scar said, considering that Bumpy must've missed the both of them. Ben hopped up on top of Bumpy, "Let's get a move on." Ben said from the back of Bumpy. Ben, Bumpy and Scar made their way back to camp to grab a bag of supplies, after that, they made their way to the northwest dock, they made perfect timing, they got there about a minute after the boat was docked.