Search & Rescue

Just because Scar stopped trying, didn't mean that everyone else did, the gyrosphere had got back up and running, they all were making there way to the dock, in hopes to either get on the yacht or stop Tiff and Mitch from getting there. Only Tiff remained, running towards the dock as Brooklynn and Darius were on her tail. Even without the gyrosphere malfunction, Brooklynn and Darius wouldn't have made it. Tiff was abled to get on the yacht, sailing away.

Brooklynn and Darius walked back to the entrance of the dock, waiting for everyone else to arrive. Both of them felt utterly crushed and defeated, but, Brooklynn gave Darius a reassuring smile, making him feel a little better. Kenji returned on the motorcycle, he groaned, exhaustedly letting it roll into the concrete column that held up the gate to the dock, Kenji fell to his knees, falling forward on his stomach, unbuckling his helmet. Brooklynn and Darius ran over to Kenji as he sat up to his knees.

Bumpy, Ben, Yaz and Sammy returned, everyone was happy to reunite with one another after the long days and nights they all had. Ben stopped as soon as he saw Darius, it had been weeks, months, since they last saw each other. Ben awkwardly smiled, "Hey." said Ben and Darius quickly ran up to him, Darius embraced Ben, and Ben quickly embraced Darius back. "I'm sorry," Darius said to him as they hugged.

"I tried to hold on.."

"Think nothing of it, kid." Ben replied as there hug broke off, "When you've seen the things I've seen.." Ben tried being all tough and cool, but, he folded. "I missed you guys too.." Ben said, pulling Darius into another hug. "Did—Did you just call me 'kid'?" Darius asked Ben as Brooklynn came up to them, hugging them both, and soon it was a group hug.

"Woop-Woop! Camp Fam!" Sammy exclaimed.

"Hugging to long..." Yasmina groaned.

As soon as Yasmina said that, the hug broke off, the happy moment couldn't last forever as the campers realized that there was no way home, Tiff had took the yacht and that was the last opportunity they had. But, something else, someone else, caused the happy moment to not last forever... "So, what now?" Kenji asked, "Try to find another distress beacon?" asked Kenji. "No." Darius said, his simple answer shocking everyone. "We're done waiting for someone to rescue us, it's time we found our own way off the island."

"Speaking of rescuing...Where's Scar? I wanna see that little critter!" Sammy said, getting excited towards the end. "Yeah, where is Scar?" Kenji said. "Beastie?" Yasmina yelled. "Brooklynn, you were the last one with her, where'd she go?" Kenji asked, looking at Brooklynn. "Uh.." Brooklynn didn't know what to say, she nor Darius were paying attention to Scar. "We were focusing on fixing the gyrosphere, I'm sure she didn't get far." Darius said, backing up Brooklynn. "Yeah, but, Darius...that shot."

"Those poachers....they strung up whatever they killed and showed it off like some sort of prize." Brooklynn tried speaking quietly so Ben wouldn't hear, but, they were still all close to each other, talking quietly didn't do anything. "...What?" Ben asked. "Where is she? What happened?" Ben began to freak out, his chest rising and falling quickly, his hands getting all clammy with sweat. "Ben..." Darius said, and as soon as Darius said that and nothing more, Ben really did start to freak out.

Ben was hyperventilating, thinking of all the worst possible scenarios that could've happened to Scar. "Ben, calm down!" Darius said, starting to sound concerned about his friend that he had just gotten back. "I can't!...I-I can't!" Ben said, "Y-You guys don't understand..." Ben breathed rather quickly.

"We—We gotta find her!..." Ben began backing up, over towards Bumpy. "Ben!" Darius grabbed Ben by his shoulders, "Don't touch me, Darius!" Ben shoved Darius off him. "She could be anywhere." Darius said, trying to comfort and calm down Ben at the same time. "Ben, I'm so sorry.." Brooklynn said, one of her hands on her shoulder, "It's all my fault..."