Rematch & Revenge

It was the next morning and the campers were getting ready to go to the genetics lab, but not all of them. Darius and Kenji were punished for there actions the other day, Roxie and Dave dropped them off in front of animal waste and the boys were ordered to clean it up. Dr. Wu was in somewhat of a bad mood this morning, considering the Scar and Owen situation, he also didn't like how Brooklynn wanted to film in the lab. Scar stayed on this side of the island, at least, for now, that's where she'd stay.

Scar quickly ran across the path that the Jeep was taking to the genetics lab, Ben was explaining to Yaz the importance of hand sanitizer as he rubbed it all over his body. Scar caused the Jeep to swerve slightly, as it had done the other day when Dave and Roxie went Compy catching. But only this time, the two counselors didn't go out to check it out. Instead, "The roads a little bumpy today!" Dave yelled from the front of the Jeep. "Look, Brooklynn, you can get a video of whatever that is!" Sammy leaned over the side of the Jeep to point to Scar quickly running away. Brooklynn had been upset that her views were dropping and her fans were unhappy with her content. "It's gettin' away!" Sammy said as Brooklynn quickly captured the sight, Scar's body was just a silhouette in the forest, the only thing you could see were her eyes, her brightly lit up eyes. Scar growled.

Dave made sure to step on the gas, driving faster down the dirt path. "I almost dropped my phone!" Brooklynn exclaimed. "Didya get the video?" Sammy asked, scooching over to Brooklynn, leaning over her shoulder. "Yeah, let's see what that was..." Brooklynn said, playing the video on her phone to rewatch it.
Yasmina handed Ben's sanitizer bottle back to him.
"It's all blurry." Brooklynn pouted. "Nobodies going to believe me." said Brooklynn. "Just post it! People love creepy stuff, even if it's fake!" Sammy encouraged her. "If you say so." Brooklynn replied.

The campers arrived at genetics lab that, luckily, Scar didn't follow them. Scar was looking for something else, someone much bigger, something much better. Something with small arms, something with big teeth, something that would bleed.

The Carnotorus walked around in its paddock, the wounds from Scar had healed for the most part, but both the girl and the dinosaur held a vendetta against one another. Scar attempted to grab the bars on the paddock but, "Eep!" She shouted as the paddock shocked her. The Carnotorus roared from the paddock, but not at Scar. Scar crawled her way into the Carnotorus paddock, ready to have a rematch. Nobody was around to see Scar sneak into the paddock, but then again, maybe nobody cared.

Scar growled, stalking her way near the Carnotorus.

The Carnotorus could sense something was up.

It could smell her in the air.

An animal doesn't forget its prey.

The Carnotorus spotted Scar on the other side of its paddock, the dinosaur roared and ran towards Scar. Scar began running away and the Carnotorus chased after her, it was a fun game to her, for now. The Carnotorus roared loudly, running full speed after Scar. Kenji and Darius had a similar idea to Scar's, going to go visit the Carnotorus, but what they didn't know was that they'd also bump into another unkind creature. The Carnotorus stretched its neck out, chomping down on Scar's leg, sinking its teeth into her flesh, throwing Scar to the side of the paddock.

Scar shrieked out in pain as she rolled across the dirt of the paddock, so loud that everyone on the island could hear, even Owen, but, he had bigger, much BIGGER issues, he could no longer worry about Scar, as much as he wanted to, he couldn't. Scar hissed, shaking her head, returning her attention back to the carnivore. Scar jumped forward, attacking the neck of the Carnotorus, digging her claws down the jugular of the dinosaur. The Carnotorus roared out, shaking its full entire body in hopes Scar would release her grip. Scar crawled up on top of the Carnotorus, who looked around its large paddock, it could feel Scar up on its back.