Guess Wu

The campers hadn't managed to stop Doctor Wu, it wasn't like Wu was a dinosaur that Scar and Cole could just injure or a dinosaur that Darius and the rest of them could run from. Wu wasn't leaving anytime soon, not without his laptop with the Indominus samples. Darius now had the laptop that he, Brooklynn and Yasmina had stolen from Dr. Wu's lab, but, Brooklynn was no longer with them.

Wu had taken the vlogger in exchange for his laptop. Darius and Yasmina, followed by Scar and Cole, were running through the dark and foggy jungle of Isla Nublar. "Any sign of them?" Yasmina asked Darius, "Not yet." Darius replied with a heavy breath, "Come on!" Yasmina yelled, Darius was struggling to keep up, the laptop added extra weight to him, it wasn't a lot of weight but it wasn't the weight he was used to, it was slowing him down because throughout his time on the island he and the rest of the campers lost a significant amount of their body weight and they were used to running with it.

Yasmina, Scar and Cole tried their best not to speed up too much and leave Darius in the dust, though it was a hard thing to do considering that their friend's life might be in danger, nobody knew what Wu would do to Brooklynn. Scar and Cole could formulate some ideas that they didn't want to share, these ideas that nobody wanted to hear, it wouldn't help the situation, just hurt it, so they shut off these thoughts and kept them to themselves. Wu wasn't their biggest issue, Wu could only do damage with his needles or his medical like equipment, the only one that could do any damage at all was Hawkes.

All of Wu's tackle men were pretty much the same, but Hawkes has always been the dangerous one, he was one out of the few mercenaries that knew what Wu was doing to all the orphans he had collected over the years. The flashlights that Hawkes and his fellow men were using to find the kids were visible through the dead of night, Hawkes was close to the campers, meaning he was also close to Scar....and Cole. Darius and Yasmina caught their breaths and tried to think of their next moves.

Scar had a feeling that Hawkes knew exactly where they were, but she and Cole stayed down, if word got around that two of Wu's experiments were alive and thriving in the jungle, let alone Isla Nublar, the island that was taken over by dinosaurs, Scar and Cole would be prized possessions, Wu's top priority. And Wu would never let either of them out of his sight again. He'd just continue his work on them like it was any normal day. Although, Wu might not be so happy to see Cole, his first failed experiment.

"I know you can hear me!" Hawkes yelled from across the jungle, startling all four of the children. Yasmina and Darius backed into each other as they both looked around to find an escape path, while Scar and Cole hid down in the grass to the best of their abilities. "Set down the laptop and nobody gets hurt." Hawkes said, his voice traveling towards the four of them once again, everyone knew he was lying. "I won't come any closer, you have my word."

One of the other mercenaries with Hawkes came creeping up over to what he thought was Darius and Yasmina, only to his surprise and ultimate demise he was ambushed by the remaining Baryonyx, and like everyone that's come to Nublar, he got eaten, the sight never got easier to see for Yasmina and Darius. "We're heading to the valley to load up the chopper, that gives you about two hours to get there and bring me the laptop, it's the only way you'll ever see your friend again." Hawkes said, projecting his voice.

Darius looked at Yasmina and Yasmina looked back at him, their best idea as of now was to run farther away from Hawkes, Scar was just a little surprised to say the least, Hawkes didn't come running after them the way he did with Owen a few months back. Yasmina and Darius didn't seem to run far, they needed to stop and catch their breaths again and when they did, they heard a familiar voice, "Cause they're here!" Sammy exclaimed with a giggle.

Scar and Cole were a bit out of it, Scar was worried she might start dissociating, even though she didn't know what that was, and Cole was worried about who knows what...maybe he was worried about losing control or he was worried that they'd be found because of the small drops of blood he was leaving behind, either way, they weren't all that happy to see the campers, which was unusual. Scar was always excited to see Ben, and perhaps Cole should've been too. "You're okay!" Ben exclaimed as everyone, excluding Scar and Cole, ran up to one another, reuniting in a group hug. "We thought you left on the chopper!.." Darius said to Kenji, Sammy and Ben.