Just Keep Breathing

The campers walked through the airlock, not knowing where Scar went or why she decided to run. But, there journey to the desert biome came to a stop once again, "The pipes..." Yasmina whispered, "Something is running along the pipes.." She whispered, "What?" Brooklynn asked, "Are you sure, Yaz?" Brooklynn was trying to clarify what Yasmina meant about the pipes. "I...I don't know..." Yasmina replied, "You don't hear that?" Yasmina asked.

They stopped for a moment to listen, and that's when they heard it, clanging, banging, and pop....hissing of the gas that was contained in the pipes, "Run!" Kenji ordered in a loud voice as he sprung off with Ben still attached to him, Ben stumbled into a running position, a mysterious creature moved in the shadows....

"Another one?!" Brooklynn exclaimed, "Cole!" Ben yelled, "Wait—We have to stop!" Ben added in another yell, "We can't! We have to get to the desert biome right now!" Kenji yelled with a pant, looking over to Ben, if Cole was with Scar and they were hypothetically both with Wu....did that mean Cole would be like Scar? Worse maybe? "I'm sorry, Ben." Kenji sighed as he looked forward....Scar, all Ben could think about was Scar...that was all he ever thought about, Scar and Bumpy, Bumpy and Scar.

The only thing that was missing was him.

After the minor encounter with the campers, Claws in a feral state ran at Scar full force and now he was would soon to be choking her, repaying the favor, Scar couldn't help but wonder...how did he get out? Did Wu let him out to find Scar? Or did he escape like Scar had? It wasn't of great interest to think about at the moment.

Scar tried looking away as Claws snarled down in her face as his hands were tightly gripped around her neck, he had the intentions of killing her, the opposite to what Scar had intended to do during the fight. Scar was struggling to breathe, her immune system was already slightly weakened by the Zannibinexx and now as her neck was getting squeezed....For once, Scar didn't know how long she'd last, she didn't know if she'd be able to survive.

Scar couldn't reach her hands up to stop him from squeezing, she couldn't kick her feet, she had no chance of next attack and a much less chance of winning this battle, Scar and Claws haven't talked since their last battle in the arena....

"C-Co—Co...le..." Scar desperately breathed his name out, hoping to hit that vulnerable spot as she did when they first reunited with each other, Scar was loosing oxygen fast, and she couldn't regain it fast enough, Scar didn't know if she would go blue or pass out before she went blue, she was so unsure of herself, barely comprehending what was happening...

And saying Cole's name didn't help with anything, it just made her lose more of the breath she had left...it didn't even spark the slightest reaction from Claws, not sudden change in his pupils, or his grip, not even his mind. Claws was pumped with adrenaline, caffeine, and other classified substances, he was addicted to it all by now. He was amped up, cracked out, up in the clouds, it wasn't an enjoyable high.

It made his mind foggy, only creating hallucinations that filled his dangerous ways, and suddenly, Claws eyes went wide, his hands seemed to loosen as the sound of crackling and smell of burning flesh spread across both of their noses, Claws backed off of Scar, sitting on his knees that were still on either side of Scar's body, he slowly turned his head to see what had happened....He glanced down at hole in his burning thigh, he wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the smell, Claws looked behind him to see a BRAD.

Claws looked back to Scar, who was starting to regain her breathing, the air slowly traveling back into her lungs, her chest moving slowly as she tried to get back all the oxygen she had lost. Claws snarled in Scar's fast, biting his jaws in her face, causing a few drops of his spit to land of her face and drip down her neck, the Compy venom stinging the small cuts that Claws' nails had created.

Claws got off of Scar completely and ran towards the BRAD, Scar laid flat on her back, she almost died, she's always been close to death, but not like this, she's always fought and today she couldn't, she didn't, she wouldn't. Her neck was badly damaged, it had large purple bruises, and it had began to swell, Scar slowly lifted her hand up in front of her face to see if her color had returned...

Scar let her hand fall to her side as she closed her eyes, letting the tears she didn't know she formed come out of her eyes and roll down her cheeks, some of her tears flowed down the side of her face, others rolling over her lips, allowing Scar to taste her salty tears, she had forgotten that tears had flavor...

Scar was crying for many reasons, her eyes were already watering due to how she was being strangled, and she might've been crying because of all the pain and terror she felt...but, she knew there was one reason for certain why she was crying....

Ben, all Scar was thinking about was Ben, and how the last thing she would've said to him if she were to perish was... 'It's okay.' Even when, it never was. But, Scar shouldn't be thinking about Ben, she thought that she forgot all about him and when Scar started to think about Ben, she started to think about Bumpy....that was now what she thought about, Ben and Bumpy, Bumpy and Ben.

The only thing that was missing was her.

Scar couldn't cry too hard though, she couldn't violently sob like she was when she first fought Cole, when she was back with Ben and Bumpy at the yacht, as Ben comforted her and aided to her wounds, she couldn't violently sob in the way she had done in the past because hurt too much for her to do that, but Scar couldn't keep laying on the cold metal flooring of the airlock...

For a moment, Scar thought she was in heaven, when she finally opened her eyes after she thought all her tears had gushed out of them, she was met with a bunch of white, bright lights above her, Scar could remember somewhere telling her about heaven and hell....but who? Who was it...

Why did Scar think she could possibly forget?

Forgetting was all too complicated if you were just going to remember it all after a few weeks, the memories never fully left and when they come back, they just come back stronger, more powerful and heartfelt, why did her mind have to play these tricks?

Silly games that Scar has never wanted to participate in. It was all stupid, and it all had gone too far, Scar was thinking about much more than just what had happened, she was thinking about it all. She was thinking about her now, her before, and her after...

Too many voices circled her head,

"Heaven is well, up above, bright, where no one fights. Hell is not so swell, down below, not even any snow."

"Cole Monroe."

"You're not all that bad."

"It's me, Scar. Owen Grady. I don't want to hurt you."

"My name is Darius, Darius Bowman."

"What I think I'm trying to say is, thank you, Scar. Thank you for everything."

"I see that look in your eye, that same look when you talk about..."

"It's just so exciting because you're Scar from Isla Nublar!"

She heard voices she wished to never hear again,

"It seems Nublar treated you well."

"Ah, my Cicasaurus, it's been a while."

"Six chances."

"If I could split you into two, Scar, I would."

"Silly girl."

"She's down. I repeat she's down."

"Looks like we got a fighter, aye, doc?"

"I'm sick of you."

And she heard herself,

"Through the trees and bees, the sun and the stars."

"Ada, Ada!"

"Scarlett Dimitri."

"I am not a pipsqueak!"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"I no care english."

"Why would boy like you be afraid of parents?"

"All feelings aside, I'm going back to those kids."

Too many voices imbedded into her memories.