Find Him Before He Finds Them

A/N: A rather long chapter (I apologize)

Scar and the campers had bigger problems, Cole and the soon to be discovered Scorpius Rex. A storm was rolling around too, compromising the rate at which the campers would be abled to go home, but, they also still had to wait for the patch on the boat to dry, it'd be too risky for them to leave anyways. Ben and Scar walked back to camp, Bumpy didn't follow them, Ben would've appreciated if Scar laid back and rested, but, god knows she couldn't do that. Kenji was singing up above in the structure.

Ben swiftly and quietly climbed up the ladder, he was unimpressed with Kenji singing 'Kenji is in charge' over and over again. "What is going on?" Ben asked Kenji, Kenji was rather surprised to Ben standing right behind him. Scar didn't climb up the ladder or try to get up to camp, instead, she laid down next to the rubble that was once in a picture of the Jurassic World logo. "I need you to pack..." Kenji said ominously, putting his leg up on the table.

"Toilet paper." Kenji said. "Toilet paper? Seriously?" Ben asked. "We're gonna need it on the way to Costa Rica, and I'm in charge." Kenji replied. "Sure." Ben turned his attention to the ladder, and climbed down it. "Kenji is in charge," Kenji sang quietly. "I'll be back, okay, Scar?" Ben crouched down in front of her. "You don't have to come with me." Ben said, "Get some rest." said Ben as he stood up and walked into the jungle. Kenji didn't bother to try to pack anything, he only decided to bother Darius by speaking into the Triceratops walkie talkie.

Scar didn't bother to follow Ben, Scar knew exactly where he was going and she knew that he would be safe, Bumpy, Bumpy and more Bumpy, Ben loved his Ankylosaurus friend and who could blame him? Ben wasn't ready to leave Bumpy and at this time, Bumpy wasn't ready to leave Ben, Ben wasn't ready to leave Scar either, but, the three of them knew that it was something faster than the speed of light.

Nobody was ready nor prepared for what was to come next. Yasmina had returned back to camp, "Hey, Beastie." Yasmina greeted Scar before walking over to Kenji who was struggling to get a bag unstuck, "Come on!" Kenji strained, tugging on the straps of the bag.

It had been a while since Ben left, Scar was just the slightest bit concerned, with Cole/Claws on the prowl, who knows what he was going to do next, who knows who or what he'd go after. If Scar could just find him and hit that vulnerable spot again, maybe, he'd settle down, but, that was a long stretch from working, another beast couldn't be tamed by someone who was a beast themselves, none of the campers would be abled to get through him, Scar didn't want the campers to get near Cole. "Ben?" Yasmina yelled as Kenji talked into his walkie talkie.

Scar saw this as the perfect opportunity to sneak away, Yasmina and Kenji would be too busy looking for Ben and possibly Bumpy to even realize that Scar had left, they cared about Ben more than Scar, and that didn't mean anything to her. After watching Kenji and Yaz walk into the jungle to look for Ben, Scar slowly got up, in a crawling position, beginning to walk away from the camp. Scar didn't know where to look for Cole, his scent was barely around in the forest, he hadn't stayed in one place long enough for his scent to be anywhere.

All she knew was that, she had to find him.
Before he found the campers.

Cole was at a disadvantage, he didn't know the terrain as well as Scar did. As well, Cole had seemed pumped up, Scar had a sense that he would not know how to hide himself away from all the dinosaurs and....children, that was why Scar had to act fast, but, with her legs already compromised, plus her upper body injuries, it wasn't going to be easy. Perhaps, Scar could find him if he were to happen to growl, but that was another long stretch from working. Scar had no idea that Cole had been watching her this whole time, her head was a bit out of it to feel his eyes on the back of her neck.

Jungle GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara