Familar Finds

Ben and Scar were still deciding what to do, how to find everyone else. "We can follow the mot-or-cycle tracks." Scar suggested. Ben gave Scar another pat on the head for sounding a longer word out. "Or maybe the smell of Kenji!" She added. "Motorcycle tracks would be our best bet, Kenji has been all over this jungle." Ben said, settling down on a plan. "What are we waiting for?" asked Scar. "Right." Ben nodded, hoping back on Bumpy.

Scar led the way, following the motorcycle tracks, along with the smell of rubber and Kenji. Once they had found their way towards Brooklynn, Kenji and....Yasmina, Scar came crawling out of the bushes before Bumpy and Ben did, startling Yasmina, causing her to fall back, backing up closer to Brooklynn and Kenji. "....Beastie?" Yasmina asked.

Yasmina crawled over to Scar, pulling her into a hug. "Oh, I never thought I'd say this, but I certainly missed you." Yasmina said, the hug was short, but Yaz was unsure how long she should've hugged Scar for. "Found them!" Scar yelled behind her. "Huh?" Yaz asked as Bumpy came stomping after Scar.

Yasmina got startled once again, Bumpy roared in her direction, "Bumpy?" Yasmina asked, looking up to see Ben, who jumped off of Bumpy with a spear in his hand. "Hey," Ben said, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. Ben cleared his throat, realizing that Yasmina wasn't in for the whole first 'Ben is alive' moment. "Yasmina." Ben said, sticking his hand out for her to shake, instead, Yasmina ran up to Ben, giving him a hug, a much longer hug than she gave to Scar. "Ben!" Yasmina said as she hugged him tightly. Ben grunted as the strength of the hug, "You're a hugger now, Faduola?" Ben asked her as the hug broke off. "Still have mixed feelings about it, but, I..." Yaz said. "You're..." Yasmina hugged Ben again, making Ben drop the spear in his hands.

"Yeah, yeah. We've been trying to tell you about it." Brooklynn said, walking over to Ben and Yasmina as there hug broke, "But, in more pressing news, Darius isn't taking the hunters to the watering hole!" Brooklynn said, Scar had no clue what she meant by that, only recognizing the name Darius. "What? Why would he take them straight to the T-Rex?" Ben asked, "Home core advantage!" Kenji chimed in.

"Darius and Sammy know the terrain, Tiff and Mitch don't, it'll be easier to lose them in Main Street than in the jungle." Kenji said, "Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go help them!" Yasmina said. "Yes! Bumpy, Scar and I are ready to roll!" Ben said, leaning against Bumpy. "Uh-nuh, big problemo." Kenji disagreed, "There's no way to make it to Main Street before they do." Kenji said. "I could make it." said Scar. "No! You don't even know where Main Street is, even with your speed, you're likely to get lost in the jungle, and I...we, can't afford that." Ben replied to Scar. "Stay with us, we'll think of something." Ben said to Scar.

"Well, there is one obvious shortcut..." Brooklynn said, "Down there?" Kenji asked. "You must be joking, don't you remember last time? Not only is it super dark and creepy but we nearly died!" Kenji said to Brooklynn. "No go, for Kenji." Kenji said.

Kenji's no wasn't any use, they were going to go through the tunnels no matter what, the tunnels was new a territory for Scar, she was curious to say the least, but, she knew enough not to wander off now that she had made some heartfelt connections with Ben and most of the other campers. Brooklynn, Yaz, and Kenji led the way in the motorcycle, Bumpy, Ben and Scar ran behind them, taking every sharp turn that they did. "Left!" Kenji yelled and they all took a sharp left. "Now, right! Right!" Kenji yelled and they all took a sharp right. "Could you maybe take some of those turns a little less murdery?" Kenji asked Brooklynn, causing Scar to snicker in response.

The three swerved into a stop, realizing that they had reached a gate, providing them no other way of getting to Main Street unless they were to open that said gate. Bumpy, Ben and Scar caught up, Ben thought that they could take the gate down easily enough. "Let's take this down, Bumps." Ben said, banging on the metal gate with his spear. Bumpy ran forward, banging her tail against the metal gate, that wouldn't budge. Bumpy took a few more hits at the gate, again, nothing. Ben decided to take a few punches and kicks at the gate, no matter how hard they tried, the gate wouldn't dent, it wouldn't break.