Sato stumbled against his words and you mocked him by doing the same. Gojo chuckled watching the scene and turned to the others who were still present. "I don't think you all should be here. Isn't there work to do?" There was this dominant aura that Gojo radiated and it was scarier when he asked that while smiling so brightly. It wasn't like he was their boss but it sure feels like it as the crowd dispersed, watching you drag Sato out of the office to a secluded area of the building.

You threw him against a wall and proceeded to kick him in between his legs, causing him to yelp in pain as his knees buckled and fell to the ground. Gripping his face between a hand, you smirked, "You have a lot of nerve, Sato Daisuke." Kicking you out of the company was nothing to you, there were other jobs out there but tainting your reputation wasn't something you could get by. With the harsh hold on his cheeks, it was difficult for Sato to speak and only used the gaze in his eyes to communicate. From the looks of his hardened pupils, he seemed like he didn't regret his actions and started to laugh in your face too. He was the most incorrigible person you've met.

"Still not admitting your fault, huh?" Eyes now purple and Sato felt a stinging zap on his face from your hand. His pupils dilated when a sword appeared floating in the air and landing to the palm of your hand, "Those who are like you only deserve punishment. Now," fingers digging against his skin to pry his mouth open. "Let me see that tongue of yours that made up those words. Don't worry, I'll be quick." Letting out a distorted giggle and raised your arm above your head for the stroke, his screams were music to your ears.

Gojo stopped you before it was too late. "Nuh uh, we shouldn't do that." He clicked his tongue, lifting you from the ground and releasing your grip on Sato. He took in gasps of air while processing what just occured. A near death experience. His pupils shook and pushed himself against the wall impossibly closer, sanity about to leave his soul. "W-What are you?!" He yelled, cold blood running through his veins. Gojo found the sight amusing, it was just so pathetic of Sato. "Could have admitted your doings than land yourself in this state, right?" He quirked a brow. "A mere human like you couldn't handle y/n even if you tried." Gojo added on, fingers lacing between yours and it surprisingly calmed you down.

Sato whimpered when Gojo stride towards him, leaning down swiftly, "Unless you would like to experience it again. Perhaps from me this round?" He suggested, a large hand of his going up to Sato's forehead and giving him a flick enough to spew blood, knocking him out in the process. "Hm, you're weak." Gojo sighed. "Oh my gosh, Gojo. I... I almost killed him." "Nonsense! That was just a tease!" Gojo giggled while walking off. "Do you think he'll be alright?" You followed closely. "Hm? Yeah, sure. He'll be alright physically but I don't know about his sanity." Your jaw dropped watching how unserious this man was. "Gojo, I think that's worse?" "Relax, y/n! Now let's get out of here. Ugh, corporate offices are the worst!"

"How did you know?" Gojo chewed on his mochi and glanced at you from the corner of his eye. "Gossiping in the lift," he responded, picking up another mochi. Both of you were at one of the highest peak of a hill nearby. Letting out a sigh, you hid your face in between your hands to collect yourself before pushing your hair back. "Are you bipolar?" Gojo asked out of the blue. You knew what he was referring to, you exhibited another part of you when using your cursed energy. It was like you were another person. Someone who was terrifying, merciless and found joy in hurting people. "It's just me when I use my cursed energy." That was another problem you were facing. What if you let loose and hurt the ones you care for?

"Come to Jujutsu High." Gojo suggested and you looked at him as if he was crazy. His lips tilted, "I can teach you how to control your cursed energy." "You?" You scoffed, side eyeing him. "Hey, I'm a teacher there!" Gojo jutted his lower lip. "Does that mean I'll have to enrol myself into a class? Won't it be weird to your students?" "Noooo but we can have private lessons." Gojo wiggled his brows teasingly. Shoving him away, you couldn't help but chuckle at his silliness. Gojo's lips curled at the sight, eyes softened hearing that laughter of yours.

"Speaking about school, shouldn't you be teaching now?" "I don't have classes on Mondays!" Gojo made a peace sign and you swatted his hand away from your face. Snatching his shades, you wore it and was amazed that it was heavily tinted. That made you wonder how he was able to find his way around and he reminded you of the blind mice from Shrek. "You'll be surprised how many sorcerers cover their eyes when their on duty." "Really? Why?" "It's to prevent from curses to notice that they're being watched, dumbass." Gojo took away his shades from you. "This is why I suggested you to come to Jujutsu High," wiping the lenses and checking them under the sun for any smudges. "I didn't reject your offer," standing from the bench to have a better view of the scenery.

His eyes widened, leaning back against the bench with a smirk. "You must have failed listening comprehension in school," pointing to your ears for emphasis. "Yaga will agree with me." Adding onto your statement and frowned when Gojo snickered. A blush seeped through your cheeks at the sound of his boyish laughter. That frown fading away after facing him which was accompanied by a small smile.

"So what am I going to do now? I got fired," stretching your arms while taking in a deep breath. "Well, my opening of being your sugar daddy still stands." "You're insane, Gojo." A ding from your phone made you reach into your purse, gawking at the sight on the bright screen. "Gojo Satoru has transferred ¥200,000 to your account." You couldn't seem to make up words due to the sudden amount that you received from Gojo after that statement you didn't take seriously. Fingers tapped away, wanting to transfer the amount back to Gojo but all he did was snatch your phone away and waved it in the air. It amused him when you jumped to reach for your device, demanding him to return it back.

"Take it as household expenses for the times you took care of Megumi and Tsumiki. What a good mama, you are." Gojo cooed while poking your cheek. "Gojo Satoru! What did I tell you about using that word- Woah!" The both of you came crashing to the floor when you lost balance while reaching for your phone. Groaning, you lifted your upper body slowly and found yourself stranded above Gojo. The male whined when he realized his shades were ruined, lenses shattered into pieces. "Oops," shrugging with an apologetic look.

"This is the most action I've gotten in a while."
"Shut up, you pervert!"

A/N: The latest JJK2 episode was AMAZING!😩🫶🏻