Chapter 179: Retribution

When Lin Luoqing received Chen Feng's call, he was still in his room setting up the wall of honor. Exactly. A wall of honor. Specifically, it was Lin Fei and ji Leyu's wall of honor.

Ji Yuxiao: ....

He looked at the certificate Lin Fei's received after placing first in his exams that was hung up on his left and then peered at the painting Ji Leyu had made for Lin Luoqing's birthday to his right. No matter how he looked at it, he still found it inappropriate to hand the two together.

"You consider this something to be proud of?" he gestured at Ji Leyu's painting.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head, "Very much so."

Ji Leyu who stood by his side bobbled his head, "En. En."

Ji Yuxiao: ....

Lin Fei:...

"You've truly thought this through and settled your mind on hanging this up?" Ji Yuxiao looked at his wife, "You're hanging this up beside Fei Fei's certificate of academic achievement?"

Wasn't it because Lin Fei refused to let Lin Luoqing hand up the birthday card he made? Lin Luoqing had no choice but to settle with what Ji Leyu made for him.

"I think it's pretty food," Lin Luoqing said, "Otherwise, wouldn't it be quite empty with just Xiao Yu's painting?"

Ji Leyu approved wholeheartedly, "En. En."

Ji Yuxiao: ...

He silently glanced over at Lin Fei.

Lin Fei's eyes revealed three points helplessness, two points calmness, and five points just let them be. It was a shame that Ji Yuxiao could only see the indulgence in his gaze.

Fine. Since the two parties involved had no objections, just let it be.

The person crying when they grow up wouldn't be him, anyways. He tried to prevent this. He'd done his part. His conscience had been appeased. 

Hence, Ji Leyu, who didn't disdain making the matter exaggerated started to instruct Lin Luoqing on how to hang up the painting and decorate the wall. 

Ln Fei: ...

He pressed a hand against his temple. Fine. As long as they were happy.

The family of four were happily designing the wall when Chen Feng call ranged in series. Lin Luoqing had no choice but to answer, "What is it?"

He was immediately greeted by Chen Feng's sob, "Luoluo, it's bad. Luojing and your father have gone missing!"

Lin Luoqing: ??? Huh?

Lin Luojing and Lin Bo were missing?

Then wasn't that good new?!

Lin Luoqing almost couldn't restrain himself from bursting into laughter. 

He asked, perplexed, "What do you mean? Gone missing?"

Chen Feng sobbed, "I don't know either. Your father hasn't come back home for the past two days. I've called his friends but none of them knew where he was. Who would've thought Luojing would disappear now as well."

Chen Feng was panicking, "What should we do?"

She didn't suspect this to be Lin Luoqing's doing either. If Lin Luojing was the only one missing, she might have doubted Lin Luoqing, but how would Father Lin's disappearance benefit Lin Luoqing?

Who didn't know that he was highly favored by Father Lin nowadays? He didn't scheme a kidnapping even when he was kicked out of their home. Now that Father Lin and his relationship had become amicable, it didn't make any sense for Lin Luoqing to do such a thing.