Chapter 5: "I May Be Getting Married Soon"

Ji Yuxiao: !!!

Ji Yuxiao almost didn't spit out a mouthful of water! 

Who the f*ck told you to call me Husband?!

Did I tell you to call me Husband?!

He really didn't even bother with common courtesy!

Not reserved at all!

No shame at all!

Ji Yuxiao helplessly replied, [Let's just stick with Ge.]

Lin Luoqing felt Ji Yuxiao was quite picky of a person. Just picking a title and he already couldn't make up his mind. However, who let this very person also be the very golden thigh he had to hug tightly? If he wants it to be Ge, then Ge it shall be. 

Therefore he then replied smoothly and without a hitch: [Ge~].

Ji Yuxiao looks at the tiny wave at the end of Ge that was very nerve-wrecking and frightened his very soul. He felt Lin Luoqing really not no sense of shame. 

Lin Luoqing inquired again: [So what time should I come find you tomorrow?]

Ji Yuxiao pondered for a moment and responded: [After two in the afternoon then.]

[Will do.] Lin Luoqing replies. 

It was perfect as it just so happens that after he was finished with his meeting with Ji Yuxiao, he could still pick up Lin Fei from school directly and without delay. The two matters would not be in conflict with one another at all.

As he finishes his reply, he hears some movement from outside. He walks out and discovered that Lin Fei had entered the bathroom. It appeared that he was preparing to take a bath by himself.

"Are you going to take a shower?" He  asked Lin Fei.

Lin Fei nodded his head as he started to place the body wash and shampoos neatly on the racks as though he had done that many times. 

Lin Luoqing sees this and quickly walked up to his side. He eagerly says, "Uncle will help you bathe."

Lin Fei's facial expression was calm and peaceful: "I'll can bathe by myself."

Lin Luoqing would not be let go of any opportunities to increase their intimacy. He bent down and patted the top of Lin Fei's head, "It is completely different washing by yourself and having Uncle help you bathe. You should experience it. If it's not comfortable, I won't charge you for it."

Lin Fei: ......

"Of course, if it is comfortable, I won't ask for money either."

Lin Fei: ........

Lin Luoqing sees that the water had reached about the necessary height and turned off the faucet. He prepares to help Lin Fei strip. 

Lin Fei was startled and immediately said, "I can undress myself."

He raised his arms to take off his shirt and trousers. Lin Fei then stepped into the tub and obediently sat in the position he normally sat. 

Lin Luoqing rolled up his sleeves and squatted down next to the bathtub to help wash Lin Fei.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll take you to school, alright?" He said while cleaning Lin Fei, "then I'll come pick you up again in the afternoon."

Lin Fei felt that it wasn't necessary, "I'll be fine by myself."

"You are still a kid. It isn't safe for you to go to and from school by yourself. It's better for Uncle to go with you."

As he said this, he suddenly thought of his marriage with Ji Yuxiao. Lin Fei still doesn't know.