Chapter 43: "When The Flower Blooms, I'll Give Them To You."

"If you're not stupid, how did you think you were an unlucky star?" Lin Fei peered over at him.

Ji Leyu was incensed and lifted his foot to kick Lin Fei. Lin Fei used his legs to clamp onto Ji Leyu's attack, as Lin Fei lectured, "Not allowed to kick others."

Ji Leyu scoffed, "Let go."

Lin Fei let go.

Ji Leyu turned away and didn't speak to Lin Fei. 

He's really angry this time, Lin Fei mused to himself.

He sighed heavily in his heart, and with some helplessness, wrapped his arms around Ji Leyu's waist.

Ji Leyu raised his hand to grab Lin Fei's arm and threw it off him.

Lin Fei rubbed his head, "Be good."

"Not being good," Ji Leyu retorted.

Lin Fei could only continue patting his little head and coaxed him, "Don't be angry anymore." 

He shifted forward a little bit and hugged Ji Leyu again while patting his head and coxing him.

Ji Leyu was patted like a kitty and after a long while Ji Leyu finally mumbled, "I'm not an unlucky star."

"En," Lin Fei said in a low voice, "You are not."

"But you just said so again a later ago."

"I was wrong," Lin Fei promised him, "I'll never say that again."

I'm not. Not even a little bit," Ji Leyu said stubbornly.

"En."

"Never was."

"En," Lin Fei said, "You are very good."

Only then did Ji Leyu turn back around. He looked at Lin Fei with some signs of grievance and deliberately confronted him, "I am not good."

"You are very well-behaved for most of the time," Lin Fei patted his head.

"Really?" 

"En."

"Then I can reluctantly consider what you said before," The corners of Ji Leyu's lips curved up again.

Lin Fei heard his words and patted his head for the last time, "En."

He retracted his hand and prepared to retract the arm that was wrapped around Ji Leyu's waist when it was caught by Ji Leyu.

Lin Fei didn't understand. Was he still not appeased? Did he have to continue coaxing? Why was he still required to hug him?

Ji Leyu drew close and found a comfortable position on the pillow. Ji Leyu hugged Lin Fei's arm and with him against Lin Fei, closed his eyes.

"Not allowed to let go~" he said to Lin Fei, "It's been a while since anyone hugged me to sleep. You're going to do it as much as you can tonight."

His voice was very sweet and light, and carried obvious hints of coquettishness. 

Lin Fei gave an "En," and did not refuse.

Ji Leyu was happy, "Good night, Ge Ge."

"Good night."

After Lin Fei said that, he closed his eyes.

After this, Ji Leyu did not raise up a fuss again. The two successfully fell asleep.

When Lin Luoqing woke up the next morning to wake up Ji Leyu and Lin Fei and send them off to school, he found the two of them sleeping together and even in each other's embrace.