Chapter 87: Family Status, Head Of Family....

When Lin Luoqing received Ji Leyu's video chat invitation in the middle of the night, he was surprised. He rarely ever video chatted with Ji Leyu. Most of the time it was with Ji Yuxiao and sometimes he would get a call from Lin Fei who had just developed a newfound interest in video calls.

Normally, Ji Leyu would take advantage of when the other two were video calling him to pop into the screen. Now he himself was sending him a video call>

He casually threw aside what he had in his hands on the table and sat on the sofa to answer the call.

Ji Leyu and Lin Fei's faces instantly appeared on the screen. Ji Leyu was smiling very sweetly and softly called out to him, "Dad."

Lin Luoqing smiled lightly, "What's up? Missed me? Still calling me this late at night."

Ji Leyu nodded his head while saying, "En, en. Dad, are you busy right now?"

"I'm done being busy for the day," originally Lin Luoqing planned on calling Ji Yuxiao after taking a shower. He didn't expect the children to call him first.

"Have the two of you taken a bath yet?" he asked, concerned. 

"Yes," Lin Fei responded.

"Getting ready to go to bed?"

"In a bit," Ji Leyu said lightly.

"Then did you send me a video call because you want to see me?"

Ji Leyu nodded his head. Lin Fei shook his head.

Ji Leyu: ...

Ji Leyu held his forehead. How can you still shake your head?!

You have to coax Dad first. Coax him until he's happy before you tell him what you want. That was the procedure to get Mom to side with you against Dad!

Don't you understand anything at all?!

Ji Leyu who felt he was very experienced in the field felt extremely helpless. Evidently, his Ge Ge who spent all day reading books didn't read about this.

Lin Luoqing had guessed that Ji Leyu had something he wanted for calling him this late at night. Sure enough.

He looked at Lin Fei and asked, "You it wasn't because you wanted to see me? You're looking for me because you want something?"

"My Uncle Ji found a new school for me," Lin Fei said calmly.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head, "That I do know about. The school is pretty good. When the time comes, have Uncle Ji send you there. In actuality, I also want to send you off to your new school, but I'm still not done with matters here. I'm unable to leave and can only let him send you there alone. However, Uncle will definitely call you."

"En," Lin Fei said.

After he agreed, he then asked, "Then can Xiao Yu also go?"

Lin Luoqing was stunned. What did that mean? Ji Leyu also wanted to attend first grade?

He turned his head to peer at Ji Leyu. Ji Leyu had an expression filled with expectation. He nodded his head like a chickling pecking rice, fully expressing his will.

"XIao Yu, you also want to go?" Lin Luoqing was surprised, "Don't you not like going to school. First grade is a lot more troublesome than kindergarten."

"I want to go to school together with Ge Ge," Ji Leyu said in a well-behaved manner, "I'd be able to protect him."

Lin Fei: ....

Lin Fei turned his head to look at him, his gaze expressing the words: What are you talking about?! Who's protecting who?"

Ji Leyu immediately lowered his proud little chin, "Of course, Ge Ge can also protect me."