Chapter 20: "You Hugged for An Entire Night"

Lin Luoqing snorted and placed the book by the bedside table. After, he turned around and supported Ji Yuxiao's shoulder to move him into the covers. 

Ji Yuxiao naturally adjusted his posture and continued sleeping. 

Lin Luoqing:.... You really know how to sleep comfortably!

He sat by the bedside and felt unsatisfied and stuffy with anger. He then noticed a pad of sticky notes on the bedside table and grabbed a pen to scribble the word "Liar," on it and tape it on Ji Yuxiao's forehead.

Liar. Tricked him into performing to let him see and he hadn't even finished the scene yet before Ji Yuxiao had already fallen asleep. He had acted everything out in vain!

Lin Luoqing stood up and maneuvered around the bed to lay down on the other side.

With a "Pa!" sound, Lin Luoqing turned the lights off and closed his eyes.

Outside the door, Ji Leyu was sticking himself against the wall and attempting to eavesdrop on the situation inside.

Did they fall asleep? He wondered. There were no longer any lights slipping out from the cracks of the door. The lights should have been turned off. Then they should have fell asleep.

Ji Leyu leaned against the wall and thought of the fragments of overheard he did hear. He felt his uncle really did love Lin Luoqing and Lin Luoqing returned the feelings as well. As such, he tip-toed back to his own room in satisfaction.

The next morning, Ji Yuxiao woke up feeling refreshed and filled with energy. This was rare. 

It was different from the sleep brought to him by the sleeping pills. This time, he neither had a headache nor the chaotic, panicked feeling that came from waking up from a nightmare. He slept very deeply and had no dreams. The only thing he felt was satisfaction and relief.

Ji Yuxiao was ecstatic. This type of feeling was simply too rare for him and as he thought of such, he thought back to the Lin Luoqing who brought all this to him. 

He turned around and wanted to peer at Lin Luoqing. Ji Yuxiao was about to turn around when he felt something stick to his back and also wrap tightly around his waist.

Ji Yuxiao:......

Ji Yuxiao raised an eyebrow and blew out a breath. The sticky note in front of his eyes fluttered as though it had gained wings.

He raised his hand to peel off the sticky note pasted to his forehead and was greeted by the large, bold word "Liar!"

No need to guess. It was definitely written by Lin Luoqing.

But how was he a liar?

He didn't lie to Lin Luoqing.

Ji Yuxiao placed the sticky note to the side and moved his upper body. Lin Luoqing hummed and hawed and only tightened his grip on Ji Yuxiao. His face that was stuck against Ji Yuxiao's back was stuck even more.

Ji Yuxiao:....

Was his back that comfortable? Can't he move just a little bit?

It was most likely that it really was comfortable as Lin Luoqing stuck himself onto Ji Yuxiao even more and actually rubbed his face against his back. He once again grabbed onto Ji Yuxiao and tightly stuck himself onto his back.

Ji Yuxiao didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. He only wanted to try and peer back at Lin Luoqing but could not see the other party's face clearly.

He carefully reached out to pull Lin Luoqing's hands that gripped onto his waist and abdomen tightly but was grabbed by Lin Luoqing. Lin Luoqing muddily said, "Don't move," with dissatisfaction.