Chapter 163: President Ji and Luoqing Meeting Again, Sweet, Sweet, Sweet

Qin Wu terminated her contract with her former company. Yang Feng was fired. President Zhang immediately sent a new actress over to the set. Perhaps he was afraid the people from the set would be angry, but he personally gave the directors a call and spend quite some time coaxing them. Only then did he have Director Wang pick a new actress.

Director Wang was originally quite depressed having to change actresses midway, but after several rounds of auditions, such a mood quickly changed. The new candidates had much better acting skills than Qin Ruyun. It was a good change!

Director Wang was satisfied. President Zhang was also satisfied. And Qin Wu, who was no longer there was also very satisfied. 

All of the party members involved were very satisfied and the filming continued as planned.

The next day, Lin Luoqing finally had a major scene. When Fu Han went undercover to steal information, he was almost discovered. He was able to cleverly explain himself and still find a way to send the information out. 

The scene had a high demand for acting skills as the actor needed to portray a rich range of Fu Han's expressions and reactions, especially Fu Han's controversial calm during the nervous situation. In fact, Fu Han was quite a ruffian in the scene. Director Wang specifically walked through the scene with Lin Luoqing. Lin Luoqing listened carefully and paid close attention. As the shoot began, Lin Luoqing gradually began to start displaying his skills in acting.

Linn Luoqing's acting skills reflected his character. It wasn't oppressive and wouldn't frighten others. Rather, it was mellow, but the audience will find themselves thinking that even without doing anything, it was as though Lin Luoqing was the character he played.

As Fu Han was preparing to steal the information, he acted quite nonchalantly, but the moment he was in action, he became cautious and vigilant. The moment he derived the information and left the room, someone appeared. Fu Han was nervous, but he still needed to maintain his calm and give the impression that he didn't do anything.

Every expression was performed exceptionally well throughout the act.

In one second, he was still a serious and solemn soldier, but in the next second, he turned in a punk who chewed gum all day.

Director Wang had him act out the same scene from different angles several times before he was satisfied and ended the act. He then prepared for the next act.

That act was also Lin Luoqing's scene, but this time, his co-actor was once again Zhou Chenxuan, who played his father. 

He had accidentally met his father when shopping at a small grocery store on the side of the road. This was also his last time seeing his father. At that time, he was still waiting for the mission to end. But what he didn't know was that he would end up sacrificing himself. 

Hence, he smiled very brightly.

He left the store and played with the cat at the door. While doing so, he borrowed what lights there were to look at his father from the corner of his eye.

Soon after, his father came out with some water.

Fu Han was still teasing the cat. 

His buddies who had left returned to ask him why he was so slow.

Fu Han said, "The cat's pretty cute."

His buddy took over the cigarette stack in Fu Han's hands and pulled him away with a grin.

As they passed by Fu Bin, Fu Han accidentally bumped into him. He turned around to apologize, and Fu Bin told him it was alright.

Fu Han then grinned. He still wanted to tease his father and give him an exaggerated salute, but in the end, didn't dare to make that action. Hence, he only scratched his head, as though somewhat embarrassed.